TES Skyrim 0.279

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.279

recently began to use the stream function of steam to look at skyrim on my plasma tv. but i guess the way the ENB GUI works it is kind of an overlay that steam does not stream.
i guess chances are slim but any idea if that can be fixed? (not speaking of enb only, but settings of steam etc.)
if anybody got this to work, i would love to hear how.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, it's how steam hooking the function. I'm capturing back buffer content on Present function call.

Banding

Can anyone advise why I may be getting this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbjNoem3LR8

Lighting : Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE by --JawZ--
ENB : True Vision ENB by Bronze316

Also using Vivid Clouds and Fogs - Vanilla and Climates of Tamriel by Mangaclub if it helps.
RAM : 8GB DDR3 800MHz
Sound : HyperCloud 7.1
VR : Rift

Obsidian Weathers and Luminous ENB.
ENB 0.402

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Without soft particle mode every game have these artifacts.

*sensei*

@ Boris
Hey, mate.

I was wondering if it is possible that you could adding in annotation for collapsing and expanding a group of parameters for the GUI.

For instance, if you were to add in a string for text, like "Bloom Settings", and any group of parameters that would fall under that section can be grouped together (and collapsed/expanded when you click on that title), much like how you set up the enbseries.ini sections like "ENVIRONMENT" and "SKY", and their associated parameters would be under these subsections and can be collapsed or expanded.

Of course, since you mentioned earlier the GUI is middleware, I don't know if you are able to do that, but I'd like to know if you are able.

Thanks.

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I cannot use another spoiler under existing one for every shader effect, this is impossible with middleware i'm using.

So I thought I would post here and see if I can find a solution to this issue I'm having, because well this is the perfect place really. Any ENB series I try to run passed 0.272 (0.277 and 0.279) I get rendering issues with. My level up/skill screen turns super dark and some textures don't appear, as well as particle effects throughout Skyrim not rendering properly. Some objects appear black or out of place (not capping vram or ram usage). After a certain amount of time (usually only a minute or two), nearly the entire screen will turn black except for some outlines of meshes and my fps will tank down to like 0.1-1 or 2 permanently, and this never recovers. I tried to grab a screenshot of that particular instance but was unsuccessful because my performance is too low. With ENB series 0.272 and lower I don't encounter this.

EDIT: I had to take pictures of the screen with my phone because the screen shots could not be rendered by Skyrim or ENB.

1. http://i.imgur.com/PtLL1g8.jpg
2. http://i.imgur.com/79rb0MR.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/Liosp2y.jpg
4. http://i.imgur.com/M5CZ5ok.jpg

So it starts with vertices popping up in random places and showing as all black, then nearly everything turning all black.

I thought this may have been a driver issue potentially, but I have uninstalled and reinstalled my driver many times (and using Display Driver Uninstaller to wipe clean any traces of the previous driver, as well as running a registry cleaner for good measure). I thought it may be EVGA's Precision X I'm running so I turned it off (though it still runs with 0.272 and lower just fine). I'm running out of ideas as to why I'm having this issue. I can't run the 0.277 or 0.279 ENB binaries.

I was able to grab a screen shot of the dark skill screen issue though before my fps tanked to unserviceable levels: http://i.imgur.com/Qh5UVyc.jpg

Hardware specs:
CPU - i7 3770k oc @4.5GHz
Memory - GSkill Trident X QC 32 GB DDR3 @2133MHz
GPU - EVGA 6 GB GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified
OS - Windows 7 x64 Professional

I just recently upgraded to a GTX 980 Ti from a GTX 980 SC, but I was having this same exact issue with both cards. I also have this same exact issue with both a fully modded Skyrim, and a completely vanilla Skyrim (albeit ENB running). This also happens with any ENB preset I attempt to use (newest Realvision, K ENB, etc).

If anyone has any insight as to how I can find the source of the problem and fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. Boris has made a fantastic contribution with ENB, and I would like to update to the latest binaries for better performance. Thanks :)
Last edited by DjaySaint on 19 Sep 2015, 05:58, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know, nobody reported anything like that yet. Crapware probably.

ENBSeries wrote:I don't know, nobody reported anything like that yet. Crapware probably.
Crapware? I don't have viruses, I don't run anything non-essential or any other 3rd party software other than Precision X which works with 0.272 and lower (and disabling it for 0.277 and 0.279 does nothing to resolve the issue so it's not that). My hardware specs are way above average pcs. Not sure what you mean by crapware, unless you're talking about junk software that normally comes installed on prebuilt PCs, but mine has none of that because it isn't a prebuilt one. I built the PC myself and don't have random software on it. I'm running Windows 7 x64 Professional.

I uploaded images of the issue in the previous post. With the exact same setup (same mods, same ENB settings, same driver, same everything), I do not have this issue with 0.272, but I do with 0.277 and 0.279. This happens in a vanilla or a modded game. So what is the difference between version 0.272 and 0.277/0.279? The only variable that changes is the enb binary so there has to be an issue with whatever changes that were implemented in 0.277 and 0.279. I'm just trying to pinpoint what the issue I'm having is so I can fix it.

Perhaps try using the injector version instead of the wrapper. Make sure all of the previous ENB files are deleted from the Skyrim directory first. I've always used the injector version and never have to stop using EVGA PrecisionX and whatnot.