TES Skyrim 0.143

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 0.143

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim, Скурим Свитки)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.143

Fixed snow bug. Added subsurface scattering variables for vegetation. Added variable to toggle back to old night/day time detector (nice, some persons complain that old not work, but most don't use new version because of fixes, i'm f* glad to develop updates).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.143

Some people may not appreciate it, but I have an orgasm everytime I see an update. It's very inconvenient. Thank you for the update! :lol: :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Forget it, and keep doing what YOU think is good.
+1 on evok99, life is changes.
Any improvement means we have to adapt, and feck, that's a good thing ! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

@ Boris

A new update? Really awesome. I, for one, like updates.... gives me a reason to improve and working on something new in ENBs. Don't compromise what you do for the sake of others, it's your work after all.

As for the snow bug, does this relate to ColorPow? I've not the chance to work on ENBs for quite some time, so pardon my lack of knowledge and my ignorance on the matter. Adding SSS on grass will be an interesting aspect to work with, quite interesting indeed. Thumbs up ;)

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Snow bug was in almost all versions of the mod, because i forgot to remove code which detect shaders with uv transforms and to modify them somehow don't remember now. Funny thing is that it's commented "snow fix", but actually it's not. May be very first game patches and fake "ENB" videocard required that, don't know. It was linked to ColorPow variables only because they share same constants with shader of rocks snow in the mod Better Snow Textures.
Subsurface scattering is not added to the grass, only parameters of existing sss are divided to vegetation and other objects (other seems skin only, i hope), this helpful to keep better looking trees and to set 0 for sss of characters which self illuminate in shadows (for me at least). To add subsurface to grass is problematic because of performance with mods which increase amount of grass, such shaders should be as short as possible (same with fog shaders).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks a lot for the update, Boris. I'm not sure whether you are actually a psychic now too because the kind of SSS parameters you added are just what I have been wishing for as it gives some more control on how SSS is applied. And regarding which objects have SSS applied, I haven't checked but knowing this game I wouldn't have have my hopes too high...

The new day/night detector works just fine as far as I can see, too bad preset authors either don't update their mods or don't know whow to.

many thanks for the separated sss settings :)

Does anybody know if SSS is also applicable to grass? And if so will it be influenced by any light source, or just the lightning from stars, moon and sun? One of my main annoyances in skyrim is the fact that grass does not reflect any light, this new release could "fix" that issue for me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the update Boris. Will test this one out.
Rem_NL wrote:One of my main annoyances in skyrim is the fact that grass does not reflect any light.
One hundred percent agree. Grass reflection would make dark night configurations a hell of alot more viable as it's the main reason torches are useless outdoors.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Isn't that so hard to read my posts above???

Version updated, reload it. Also reported bug with flickering big shadow, but i have no idea what is that and where to get.