TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Wow! Nice screenshots. I don't care if some of them look almost same, because every have own interesting thing. I placed one on desktop.

Makaroncik:
Decrease PointLight *** Night parameters and some other ***Night (may be intensity of direct light and aurora)

*sensei*

Thanks guys glad that you enjoyed them.
And sorry to tell you but this sett work in progress can't share it just yet :(
Here is some more, fresh pics just from the oven .

Гость wrote:I had no time for games but managed to tweak ENB for my liking and some quickly made screenshots
это скриншот с версии 101? (this is a screenshot from version 101?)
выглядит красиво)

Gionight wow... :shock: i want full list of mods that u're using.. please tell me :D

Cougar88889

Here are some of mine:

Hey, Gionight. Your screens looks great. How much photoshopped they are? :) They a bit too contrast. Human eye don't have such contrast perception, even photos. :)

Can you share your enb inis? And what mods you used on these screens? Thanks in advance.

Cougar88889

The only Photoshopping I use is to sharpen the image because for some reason when I take screenshots they are softer than when playing (no idea why) but the colours and graphics are unchanged.

legacyy

Here are some of mine, 2 Different presents.
My Natural ENB Settings here: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4363#
And another WIP with more colors, contrast and darker
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

*sensei*

Thanks Omik, it's 0.99v it looks and runs the best for me, and I will wait for some standard from Boris to start tweaking newer versions, don't have time to tweak every new version from scratch.
Guest>>>>
There is too much texture mods (3gb) to remember which is which , try skyrimnexus.com top 20 there must be all major mods which I am using (water, landscape, faceskin and so on)
Guest2>>>
Actually it's a compliment if you think this pics were photoshopped, in reality no, they weren't it's all ENB and some quality textures, the only thing I did it's converted from Fraps BMP to JPG here is an Example in original BMP format http://www.mediafire.com/?zxz3hy3k5m7srz3
Last edited by Gionight on 30 Dec 2011, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

Guys, seriously ... If You use FXAA injector sharpening filter, don't set it higher than 0.125 and 1.25, otherwise it just makes the game extreme ugly :roll: