TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Have you stopped updating Rudy enb for special edition or will you see how it progresses?

Been lurking for months and thought I'd register.

Amazing.

Guzio I didn't see your question before but I don't regularly switch between oldrim and SSE, my SSD is only 256GB, need to upgrade. For all I know that shaderless 8bit snow stuff is tenaciously well known on oldrim though, and wouldn't or couldn't get fixed.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jt_uk -- for now SSE is a dead end for me. Maybe I will return to SSE enb, who knows, but not now.

J0han -- I was just curious what is the difference :)

Tomato and Potato :)

The apples have less vertices then the apples from SMiM, but the tomato has a little more :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

for now SSE is a dead end for me. Maybe I will return to SSE enb, who knows, but not now.
I can understand your point, I've recently managed to construct a stable mod setup and SSE's lack of ENB options make it less appealing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Apples and tomatoes look awesome, the potatoes are a bit low poly. Great job overall :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfuscher - I've added only a few polys (it's not a really important mesh) retextured and corrected UV mapping, if you want I can make a high poly potato version, especially for you :D

Guys, here are the links:

Rudy HD Misc
2K textures, 1K potato for Rudy HD Misc
Rudy HD Sliverware Meshes

For the HD Silverware you need to use my apples, and download a two mods:

- Superior Silverware - HD Textures - 2K Performance, install it first and overwrite with my modification.

- Realistic HD Food - you can install it, if you like, or copy only a two textures from the textures\clutter\food folder: cheese02.dds and cheese02_n.dds, HulkHogan has changed a mesh for cheese, and because I'm using his mod I also changed the cheese mesh in the "silverplatter01idlefood.nif", it's not compatible with the vanilla texture.

Of course those modyfication are not performance friendly, although the apples have less vertices then the apples from SMiM, but my tomato have more, and the Silverware meshes are not optimized (candlesticks are low poly, this is version from Particle Patch, I changed only metal shaders, but maybe I will change the mesh and textures for the candles in the future).

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

NHK
*master*

Thanks for sharing Guzio, looks amazing in game.

I'm on Skyrim Special Edition, pics in SE gallery.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris -- Happy 10th ENB birthday :D

And thanks for all your work.

NHK - :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim - Happy 10th Anniversary ENB

Happy 10th Anniversary ENB

NHK
*master*

Nice cake Guzio.

- Grim and Somber Sheogorath