TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Thanks for thinking along. The better dynamic snow mod doesn't fix this unfortunately.

Someone should port/mod whatever makes SSE (snow) rocks look better, to oldrim. Might not even be so difficult? No idea though.

And Guzio, you have some very nice shots.

Hi, I do not know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'd like to know how I talk to Confidence Man, because I need his permission to upload my ENB with his files

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

He hasn't been online for over a year so unless he's replying to a PM on Nexus or here I doubt you're having much luck.

mindflux wrote:He hasn't been online for over a year so unless he's replying to a PM on Nexus or here I doubt you're having much luck.
I already sent PM on the Nexus, but he did not respond, and here I still can not use the PM, there is little to finish the ENB and so far no sign of it, I do not know what to do

Here is my flickr if you want to see

https://flic.kr/s/aHskwXTAwr

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

He's a community man so you don't need his explicit permission to use his stuff as long as you credit him:
Feel free to use the plugin or preset in your own releases, I would only ask to be credited.

I understand, it is my first time doing this, so I still do not understand very well how the permissions works, I have to read more about how nexus works, but thanks for the attention :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just a little fun in Dragonsreach with a higher quality meshes, and with something like a fake PBR metal :

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks awesome Guzio!! Please share those gems

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure, just let me finish the "tomato replacer" :D

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram