TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

J0han - If that's the dynamic snow shader, I think the Better Dynamic Snow mod had an .esp that prevented it being drawn on some steep surfaces (which stretches the snow texture, I guess), not sure if it'll do anything for those rocks. You can set the minimum angle under Directional Material at the end of each Static object in xEdit, if I'm not mistaken.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you mean the edges, probably not much you can do apart from removing the "dynamic" snow altogether.

Thanks for thinking along. The better dynamic snow mod doesn't fix this unfortunately.

Someone should port/mod whatever makes SSE (snow) rocks look better, to oldrim. Might not even be so difficult? No idea though.

And Guzio, you have some very nice shots.

Hi, I do not know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'd like to know how I talk to Confidence Man, because I need his permission to upload my ENB with his files

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

He hasn't been online for over a year so unless he's replying to a PM on Nexus or here I doubt you're having much luck.

mindflux wrote:He hasn't been online for over a year so unless he's replying to a PM on Nexus or here I doubt you're having much luck.
I already sent PM on the Nexus, but he did not respond, and here I still can not use the PM, there is little to finish the ENB and so far no sign of it, I do not know what to do

Here is my flickr if you want to see

https://flic.kr/s/aHskwXTAwr

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

He's a community man so you don't need his explicit permission to use his stuff as long as you credit him:
Feel free to use the plugin or preset in your own releases, I would only ask to be credited.

I understand, it is my first time doing this, so I still do not understand very well how the permissions works, I have to read more about how nexus works, but thanks for the attention :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just a little fun in Dragonsreach with a higher quality meshes, and with something like a fake PBR metal :

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram