How to really load .dllplugin ?

• Author

How to really load .dllplugin ?

Added support of loading multiple plugins (.dllplugin extention) from "enbseries" folder. Previously they were loaded as proxy only and one file.

I understand changing the file extension from .dll to .dllplugin and placing the file into "enbseries" folder...
...but what, if anything, has to be changed in enblocal.ini :?:

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=

What am I supposed to change, if anything, in the above lines to get a plugin to load from the "enbseries" folder?

Thank you Boris for your great work with ENB ! 8-)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: How to really load .dllplugin ?

Its not proxy type, it's enbseries sdk based, so ReShade or other mods like that are not that type of libraries. But some of them can work i think, wallhacks, trainers. Sdk is in zip archive included to the mod.

ENBSeries wrote:Its not proxy type, it's enbseries sdk based, so ReShade or other mods like that are not that type of libraries. But some of them can work i think, wallhacks, trainers. Sdk is in zip archive included to the mod.
Thank you for the quick reply!

So if there's a supported .dllplugin in the enbseries folder, it will just load no matter what the settings in [PROXY] are set to?

Also, does the [PROXY] section still work for plugins that won't load from the enbseries folder?

Thanks again.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

[PROXY] are not for plugins, it's for the mods of similar types. Plugins are exclusive for the ENBSeries, but if there any dll renamed, then it will be loaded by ENBSeries. For initialisation of course such plugin must have specific functions exported, but any other library can on loading do something to game memory for example or any other usage (including malicious).

Thank you for the clarification! I look forward to experimenting.