fallout 4, windows 10

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

fallout 4, windows 10

Boris,

Is there any improvement to be gained in FO4 under Windows 10 by using any part of ENB (such as enboost...)? I'm already running ShadowBoost. (Is that yours, by the way?)
I have been absent from gaming / modding for a while. For those that are curious, it was cancer - throat and tongue, both malignant, both harshly dealt with. No one is giving me any time-to-live at the moment, so I just basically don't give a shit.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: fallout 4, windows 10

Win10 is just another os, how it can be better, i don't know.

ENBSeries wrote:Win10 is just another os, how it can be better, i don't know.
Ha. Ha. Boris make joke. Croc LIKE Boris' joke!

Rephrased: can Fallout 4 benefit from any part of ENB (like ENBoost) under a Windows 10 64 bit OS (With NO Nvidia streaming, steam streaming, or any overlays of any kind...)
I have been absent from gaming / modding for a while. For those that are curious, it was cancer - throat and tongue, both malignant, both harshly dealt with. No one is giving me any time-to-live at the moment, so I just basically don't give a shit.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I answered you already. Operational system is just environment in which you place certain code (Fallout4) and all issues of the code travel to any environment and do not change. But i don't know if ENBoost is required now, because game was patched many times and i didn't check (users not reported too) if my fixes are in need.

Windows 10 might have very little CPU/memory usage compared to an older version like 7 or 8. For example, there are no memory issues when loading image heavy apps like HeheParty Cams. Ultimately, the difference is so small that there is virtually no difference when trying to run a game like Fallout 4.