TES Skyrim SE 0.310

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.310

Not yet.

Hello

Is there a chance to implement a deferred MSAA technique like DICE introduced in battlefield (also dx11)? I asked this in the skyrim2011 enb thread and boris said, that would actually require dx11.
https://docs.nvidia.com/gameworks/conte ... dering.htm

That just came to my mind, after realising, that in SkyrimSE the default MSAA is not possible anymore.

regards

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, it's impossible, thanks to Bethesda obfuscated shaders. Antialiasing in dx11 can't be just turned on by some switch, it require lot of code changes.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is there a way to modify the TAA they're currently using? It's okay, but from what I remember from old Skyrim, your temporal AA was better. Besides that, what are you currently working on? There haven't been any news for some while?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Probably taa can be modified, don't know yet.
I'm wasting time and money doing some scientific experiments now, they took all my life, damn it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What has been annoying a lot of people with SSE are those ugly anamorphic flares on everything. I hoped they would be part of their bloom (and be gone with ENB bloom) but it's not the case. Do you think you could disable them / make them optional with next update?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, i cant say anything now about such things, very busy with other things.

*master*

Marty McFly wrote:What has been annoying a lot of people with SSE are those ugly anamorphic flares on everything. I hoped they would be part of their bloom (and be gone with ENB bloom) but it's not the case. Do you think you could disable them / make them optional with next update?
Marty, just turn off lens flare from the launcher options...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Does that really remove them? Stupid me, thinking sun lensflare and anamorphic flares/bloom are different things...

Hi people,

For anyone still having issue with broken time of day detection (mine used to be stuck at an arbitrary day + sunrise value), if steam and your game are installed under program files, try moving everything into an independant folder.
I can't guarantee this is a definitive solution (I made a complete uninstall/reinstall to move the whole thing, so maybe there was something else wrong. But I had the issue day 1 after installing the game under program file last week and trying ENB 0.310 shortly after), but it worked for me. Probably worth mentionning that I'm on Windows 10 (brand new computer... :D )

Scratch that, the bug is actually due to mods altering the sun's position game settings (fSunXExtreme, fSunYExtreme, fSunZExtreme). This is typically the case of the Majestic Mountains "SunDaytime_XXX.esp" plugins. Just disable said plugins or delete the record in xEdit to have fully working DNI detection.

@Boris: I guess this is because you're estimating the TOD with the sun's position relative to hard-coded values. Any chance you could actually take those modification into accounts ? I guess it'll require the helper plugin.
Last edited by Kesta on 28 Apr 2017, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.