Bayonetta

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Bayonetta

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Bayonetta

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice! Damn, now I need to get this game...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux
Don't bother, i am not sure that will release the mod for this game, it's too late and decrease performance for slasher is not good idea, so i just play myself one more time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah I can understand, maintaining yet another mod for a not so popular game is mostly time wasted.

On the other hand some hardcore users would probably still enjoy it even if it was clear that it's as-if with no support and/or more features coming.

*master*

OMG! ENB for this game would be most awesome news! Unlocking 60fps cap + proper AA would be like a dream come true :o :mrgreen: !

THANK YOU!
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

Your screenshots are beautiful but I can't configure it to look like that. It's very dark on my screen no matter what values I change.

*sensei*

Thanks for giving us something to work with Boris! I put together a preset based off my old Dark Souls 2 files and current Omni ReShade config. It looks a lot less boring now. :) At first I tried the game with ReShade only, but no luck, the vanilla graphics were too f*cked. Needed the ENB, lol.

Umbra ENB ReShade v1.0 ---- UPDATED 04/28/2017

P.S. Boris - I had the same issue as Robgrab. The default ENB looked nothing like your screens, and was very dark. The image appeared to lack any real contrast or brightness, also I couldn't get SSAO/SSIL working either. I'm not sure what the trick is, as I've only started messing around with it today. The adaptation wasn't working until I started using the HD6 enbeffect.fx file. Have you changed anything afterwards in your config?
Last edited by Bronze316 on 29 Apr 2017, 03:29, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know why ssao/ssil do not work, i have everything enabled and maxed in game video options, maybe this is requirement.
Game is dark with the mod, because post process color correction of it replaced by Dragon's Dogma one from default files. If you don't want to use any other files (from Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma or other compatible), then at least tweak these vars:
Tonemapping: Brightness=1.0
Tonemapping: Curve=1.0
Tonemapping: IntensityContrast=1.0
Tonemapping: ColorSaturation=1.0
Tonemapping: Oversaturation=1.0

*sensei*

Howdy Boris,

Thanks for the reply! Regarding the SSAO/SSIL, there's probably some issue on my end. I'll try those settings in the video game options, and soon I'll have it figured out eventually as I would like to see your SSAO/SSIL being rendered instead of MXAO from ReShade (it misses a lot of areas, but is ok temporarily). I'm glad you pointed out the suggestions, because I realized an issue with my tonemapping (looks a bit dull in my screenshot above, but it looked a lot better when I was tweaking/testing). That's mainly due to me saving the final tweaks to the enbeffect.fx.ini in the enbseries folder instead of directly to the actual enbeffect.fx file. I thought it was saving it in the fx.ini at first because everything was working in the GUI, but for some reason ENB didn't use those settings when I loaded up my game a little while ago, after I posted my config. First time tweaking Bayonetta ENB and I've made plenty of mistakes already, but I'm learning. :P

So in the meantime, whoever uses the config I posted might want to wait until I update with some corrections. Once I get the tonemapping corrected, and with some real ENB SSAO/SSIL it should look the way that I originally intended it to be, and then I'll post some more screens when it's all good. ;)