ENB not performing properly with Specs?

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

ENB not performing properly with Specs?

I'm having an issue and it's very confusing. I have been trying out ENBs. Bleak ENB, NVLA ENB, and Clairity ENB. I have seen people with much lower specs than me claiming to keep at least 45-50 FPS in most areas. The author for Clairty ENB even stated in their description they keep close to a constant 60 FPS with specs lower than mine.

Every ENB I try knocks me down to 35 FPS and i'm just confused as to why. Is something wrong here? Am I missing something? Does ENB not play well with AMD or what?

PC Specs:

RX 480 8gb (Base model.)

16 GB DDR3 RAM.

FX 8350 4.0 Ghz CPU.

If it helps the texture pack I have been using is Noble Skyrim, with Terrain Parallax Tribute, Realistic Water 2, and Climates of Tamriel and the grass mod verdant.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB not performing properly with Specs?

Maybe fps limiter, wait for busy render or something else like that turned on? Or you play at 4k resolution and it's costs of deferred rendering. You can turn off all effects by one and see what changes, what is most costful and tweak it quality. If not helps, disable deferred rendering in enblocal.ini

Re: ENB not performing properly with Specs?

Thanks for the reply.

I found a small AMD configuration guide for the Enblocale file and all the things I tweaked seemed to fix my problems. I now get a 45-55 constant FPS. ^^