Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Thanks for the info, that's great to hear.

Any other issues just let me know and I'll look into it.

Hey, Mindlfux! It's me again, about Special Edition. Can you please fix these little splashes, bee hive and mountains? I'm not sure about mountains though, because this only happens when new snow shader option is on, if it's off snow on mountains is fine, and it looks like this is a reflection or something like that. I'm playing Particle Patch for SSE with Dolomite Weathers, USSEP and Relighting Skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure thing, patch updated with fixes for that small water splash + the beehive(s).

Not sure about the mountain yet, have to look closer at the new shader. I guess snow can be pretty bright under a moonlit nightsky but in case there's no light it shouldn't magically glow. In that screenshot it doesn't look too bad since the sky is mostly clear as evident by the stars, maybe just ever so slightly too bright.

mindflux wrote:Sure thing, patch updated with fixes for that small water splash + the beehive(s).

Not sure about the mountain yet, have to look closer at the new shader. I guess snow can be pretty bright under a moonlit nightsky but in case there's no light it shouldn't magically glow. In that screenshot it doesn't look too bad since the sky is mostly clear as evident by the stars, maybe just ever so slightly too bright.
Thanks a lot!

The problem is that snow on the ground isn't glowing... only on mountains and mountain rocks. :(

Also when u come close to mountain snow or mountain rocks with snow, it stops to glow, and become normal.

Found this in Whiterun, but I thought it was fixed when I was playing Oldrim. O_o

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh yeah, it's a different mesh from the other rocky streams that I forgot to add to the patch.

Patch updated, again :D

Working on glacier mod here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83072

Would like your permission to use meshes from subsurface scattering patch in my archive.

Will of course credit you for your work.

If not...could I at least use icefloes01.nif so that I can try to get the blue out and match to mod better?

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Of course, feel free to use anything you need.

Great looking mod already, by the way.

Thank you so much!

Had guidance from lucidstorm1 and now a bit from Renthal311.

I just want to go create a new Serana! : )

But not having white glaciers bothered me for a long time...Saarthal test is kind of off...but oh well!

Yuril snow is considerably darker. May have to darken my diffuse or create snow textures...but then the transitions around roads will suck!

I will credit you properly.

As you can tell from my eye mod I give credit where credit is due!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82752/?

Icy

Hello people.

I use the UV-editing mod, Enhanced Textures Detail. Alas, I think that the fxrapidsrocks01.nif he provides is not patched with your changes. It is the one that controlls river foam.

Could somebody tell me what should I change in the mesh, through nifskope, perhaps?

Thanks in advance.