help gta:sa bug enb

fixing bugs
  • Author

help gta:sa bug enb

http://prntscr.com/ekgmtu

so i'm having this problem with every enb... I already tried to re-install gta.}
specs : i5 3330, gtx 960 4gb and 8gb ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: help gta:sa bug enb

Turn off depth of field. EnableDepthOfField=0 in enbseries.ini

already on depthfield 0 :/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It can't be, because it's clearly visible that depth of field is activated. Find all enbseries.ini, maybe some software on you computer manipulate default folders

so if i delete all the enbseries and download again, it will become normal? Have u an idea what program can be?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, sorry, i didn't pay attention that you are using multiplayer, things are different then, mod is fully compatible with single player only, so maybe multiplayer somehow modify where enbseries.ini file is located (default application folder) or disallow to read files maybe. Better search for presets made by users for your version of muptiplayer (there are at least 2 of them, samp and mta).

still the same :/ , well, i think the only way that I can use the enb is formating my pc :c

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Find all enbseries.ini and delete them. Start the game, close it and find again to see where are they created, then modify them, start game again, see if there are changes, if not then quit game and check files if they have those setting for depth of field=0, if they are set to 1, then it also can be some protection by antivirus or file accessing rights limitation.

I remember that everything was ok, but I think I downloaded a game and everything bugged. Even the GTA. I desinstalled the game, but still with the bug in GTA. Don't know more what to do. what you said now, didn't understand very much but btw, nothing :/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It can very well be that SA-MP is configured to use a different folder. So you have GTASA + SAMP in folder A, but running SA-MP only uses the SA-MP files from folder A and the GTASA game files (along with ENB) from folder B. To check which folder is used, click that icon in the SA-MP client and compare the folder path with the GTASA installation you're currently using.