TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

mindflux wrote:What was your old account's username?

By the way - where is that pine bark in the last shot from?
Hi mindflux i remember you from 2012, my username was: Maken1
Last edited by NekaM on 18 Jan 2017, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Please check the pm I sent.

And I meant where is the texture from, I know that location :D It's actually scary how little you need to see the env and you instantly know where it is...

mindflux wrote:Please check the pm I sent.

And I meant where is the texture from, I know that location :D It's actually scary how little you need to see the env and you instantly know where it is...
Thank you! so much mindflux :), this account brings me old memories and good times so worth to keep it still, thanks again.

Ohh right my bad lol, its from Enhanced Vanilla Trees - custom small trees with parallax. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76086/?

Edit 1: Delete the other account i dont need it
Edit 2:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No problem at all and thanks, the bark looks pretty good and I'd love to test something new after using CM's (albeit awesome) bark for ages.

Nice screens too!

mindflux wrote:No problem at all and thanks, the bark looks pretty good and I'd love to test something new after using CM's (albeit awesome) bark for ages.

Nice screens too!
I feel like new on this again, so many mods now wow to make you crazy, i just reinstalled the game and installing mods again, much mods idk where to start and so many i would like to try, also the ENBs of this days wow! i was still using the old school ones like TV ENB, Opethfeldt, my own and others.

Thanks for this i was toying with multiple textures from other mods (move,copy,delete,merge,etc) but the 4gb vram limits..i dont remember this from win7 times, cant use all hq textures i want unless reduce their size

Results: 30 / 36 fps abusing and maxing stuffs just to see, now i have to try again from zero, google and more test to find best performance / quality wise for smooth gameplay. New ENBs presets looks fantastic but too demanding another thing i have to work too, the enb used for those shoots was edited on the fly (using some old settings from old enbs presets and also mine), need better dof, need to find good AO settings, i dont know yet how to port or replicate old enb to the actual enb, oh lord too much to do but as long its fun, no problem then :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Whiterun Grass Overhaul by ILoveAlftand

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80439/?

Great looking mod you should test

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks cool, I bet you find a retex for that weapon. It's a bit blurry :*

Pfuscher
thanks! Yep, i'm a bit screwed up with that axe :) Didn't see this when i took the shot