Fallout 4

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Fallout 4

electricsheep26354 wrote:tapioks
Many thanks for your feedback, still experimenting,and exploring.. ;) We seriously need some HD texturepacks, daren't point the camera too close to anything!
Did anyone say 4K? ;)
Pip-Boy Retexture 4K
Moon retex 4K
Star textures 4K

Link:
Fallout Texture Overhaul PipBoy (Pip-Boy) UHD 4K
Fallout Texture Overhaul Moons
Fallout Texture Overhaul Stars

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Brrr you like to play with squares around the model from rays?? Looks creepy. Disable launcher detail sunlight, and then in the file Fallout4Prefs.ini is in my documents mygames supply line bVolumetricLightingEnable=0

AMD RYZEN 2600
Patriot DDR4 signature premium 16gb 3000ghz
MSI A320M-A PRO
Patriot burst elite SSD 480gb
hitachi HDS721050 500gb 7200rpm
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb

*master*

Quality is more important than resolution. Those Pip-Boy textures look completely unrealistic, more like wet rock than old plastic.
I don't see what the point of disabling volumetric light would be, can you show a comparison?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Agreed, they might be 4k but the vanilla pip-boy texture looks better IMO, also look at the miss-match in resolution between it and the clothes, but it's start..

As the FO4 mod scene matures we will get texture packs for almost everything like FO3 and Skyrim - can't wait.. ;)
Last edited by electricsheep26354 on 15 Nov 2015, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

roxahris wrote:Quality is more important than resolution. Those Pip-Boy textures look completely unrealistic, more like wet rock than old plastic.
electricsheep26354 wrote:Agreed, they might be 4k but the vanilla pip-boy texture looks better IMO, also look at the miss-match in resolution between it and the clothes, but it's start..

As the FO4 mod scene matures we will get texture packs for almost everything like FO3 and Skyrim - can't wait.. ;)
Wtf, I can't do anything about how blurry beth made the clothes? That's the point of 4K, being sharp while all other 1K textures blurs everything to a blob.
Wtb this...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

When using reshade's Ambient occlusion, it doesn't only darken some parts, but also lightens stuff up. Which looks ridiculous on trees and grass.
How do I get rid of that part? Thanks for your help.

It also has a big problem with interior dust, as it gets applied afterwards, it looks unrealistic. Also Fallout's clean interior view distance with like 30meter is dumb.

Pfuscher wrote:When using reshade's Ambient occlusion, it doesn't only darken some parts, but also lightens stuff up. Which looks ridiculous on trees and grass.

It also has a big problem with interior dust, as it gets applied afterwards, it looks unrealistic. Also Fallout's clean interior view distance with like 30meter is dumb.
What ao mode did you choose?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gorgulla wrote:
Pfuscher wrote:When using reshade's Ambient occlusion, it doesn't only darken some parts, but also lightens stuff up. Which looks ridiculous on trees and grass.

What ao mode did you choose?
Ambient Occlusion Mc Fx