[Request] GTA SA, just better looking over vanilla

share your configuration files
  • Author

[Request] GTA SA, just better looking over vanilla

Hi,
Im not getting along with the config file so I ask here for a config. Im not looking for anything spectacular, just something that improves the game with just the enb files, like the best you can get with just the enb vanilla files.

- Tried to use shadows but they are weird at far distances. Even setting max distance buildings shape-shadows are shown in the air.
- Reflections: There are many options so I dont know what to config. Just something nice without being a mirror.
- Would like to use ambient occlusion but its very weird how it works. Not sure if its because of my config.

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Request] GTA SA, just better looking over vanilla

As i know someone tried to make shadows for the game as separate mod. They are stencil meshes, that's why do not fit to visible models (old taxi f.e.). Also another graphic modification is wip now, i don't remember it's name, probably "SA Render" or something similar, check it out.

Still I would need an enbseries.ini. I dont know what do most of commands so I cant really config it well.

I cant find an official link to download the SA render, it seems to be in development still.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SA::Render development is stopped, unfortunately. What happened to your shadows, Boris? I remember seeing pictures of everything drawing a shadow.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I guess the same happened to them as to the mod itself. No user activity - no modding, sorry.