ENBOOST and Gedosato for Skyrim

not under any category
  • Author

ENBOOST and Gedosato for Skyrim

Hello guys,
New to the forum but have been an avid fan of ENB for a long time. I have Skyrim on my other computer but because ENB is very demanding, I would like to add the benefits of Enboost for stability. My only caveat is that I am having a difficult time getting it to work with Gedosato for downsampling.

I have searched throughout the internet and there have been mention of ENB working along side Gedosato but a lack of instructions on how to get it to work. It seems that both dll's conflict with one another.

If there is a way to get both to work alongside one another this would be great.

Thanks for any help and assistance you can provide.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENBOOST and Gedosato for Skyrim

I don't know the answer. Please post something after me to get user attention because they mostly don't read the posts which i answered.

It does work without any tweaks. I just read the manual, it worked long time ago before AMD's VSR was released. http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=58

BTW, I cannot test it for myself how it is right now, got bored with Skyrim, maybe some time later.
Also, to avoid multiple useless posts, i'd say here that as far as I can remember, I didn't have that bug with parallax like Eu4orick has.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just noticed this, I have bean using both together without problems for a long time now

You v0.9 of GeDoSaTo or better and you need to set the following parameter in its ini file:
interceptOnlySystemDlls true

Here's my custom GeDoSaTo.ini (place in GeDoSaTo\config\TESV) this will overwrite these settings for this game:

renderWidth 3840 <size you want to downsample from, set same in skyrimprefs
renderHeight 2160 <size you want to downsample from, set same in skyrimprefs
presentWidth 1920 <screen size - must be a valid resoution in NVP
presentHeight 1080 <screen size - must be a valid resoution in NVP
scalingType lanczos
aaQuality 4
aaType smaa
enablePostprocessing false
interceptOnlySystemDlls true < required for ENB

Run GeDoSaTo and then run Skyrim, if it's worked you should get a text overlay at the top of the screen with the current settings.

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos