GTA V

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA V

Is there no option to reduce the haze/fog? Looking at pics people are taking it makes things look sort of grey and bland.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Without editable files and ENBSeries? I don't think so. Dunno why they did wrong colors of the mist/fog.

*sensei*

mindflux wrote:And to be honest the visuals look pretty cartoony...
Finally someone says it.

Confidence-Man
Cheat Engine should be able to do just that yes?
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

FYI, the OpenIV modding tool has been updated to support GTAV:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04 ... eam+RSS%29

Maybe there is some promise for being able to access the files needed to develop ENB?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First, opening files do not means encrypt the data back. Second, for ENBSeries i don't need any game files decrypted, i need them to be able to packed back (encrypt) as a fact of modding possible.

ENBSeries wrote:First, opening files do not means encrypt the data back. Second, for ENBSeries i don't need any game files decrypted, i need them to be able to packed back (encrypt) as a fact of modding possible.
the files are viewable and can be extracted , the people working on openIV haven't finished the editing process yet but yes it will be editable its just a matter of time , same tool that was used on gtaIV , seriously if gta v can be modded on ps3 from idiots( i say this with the most honestly) im pretty sure the pc is gonna have absolutely no troubles at all.Guys working on reshade has found the depth buffer is used weird to improve on performance due to how lod scaling is done in the engine

*sensei*

Just upgraded my PC (GTX980+ i5-4670K) mostly for Witcher 3, and of course tried out GTA 5, first impressions: looks bland as f..ck (particularly a City part), overused mist and fog effects, clunky animation and runs like shit when downsampled, to be fair even AC:Unity works and looks miles better than this game.
Quite disappointed :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It will be ok after editing fog and ambient colors will be available, i hope so. Can't tell for sure, but just for my eyes it have incorrect blending math, that's why annoying like you are in the room of smokers.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

For what it's worth, I find the visuals in GTA V a pleasure to behold at most times. The graphics are not flawless nor truly photorealistic, but they are tastefully balanced and cohesive, and they seem to 'behave' well across all the game's different scenarios and environments. Also worth considering is that the game PERFORMS very well. Granted it was originally an Xbox 360 / PS3 title, the game looks better than Watch Dogs but runs comfortably at DOUBLE the frame rate on my not-so-new GTX 780m using comparable game settings. For GTA V, I would actually have some GPU overhead to allow for some ENB enhancements ... if by some miracle some day they become a reality. Of course, this could ONLY after ALL game patches have been 'finalized', and IF appropriate access is possible for Boris to implement ENB the way he wants , and (most important) if Boris even has any desire to mod GTA V at all ... etc, etc, see ENB News page for details :D )

Anyway, even simple improvements to fog blending and ambient colors (i.e. to help Los Santos feel less like a 'smoky room') would be greatly appreciated by a lot of folks here (right folks?), and I imagine these kinds of changes would be relatively inexpensive for performance.

As for the 'big picture' Boris, may you persevere through any adversities you may be facing in life. Know that there are many real people who have real appreciation for the work you do and share with the world, and the tremendous amount of TIME and EFFORT you volunteer for the cause of ENB (i.e. playing Skyrim for 1500 hours while really 'playing' Skyrim for zero hours). To me it seems ENB is a never-ending project to help you challenge and focus your mind, and it produces a great tool that we all spend thousands of hours learning and tweaking and trying to make our games look 'pretty' and 'realistic', all while barely understanding the slightest of what 'realistic' truly means. :P

Another persistent MYSTERY is the significance of 'ENB' as a name. I'm pretty sure it has some relation to similar letters in the Cyrillic alphabet ... maybe some phonetic pun or something? Can't quite figure it out! >.<

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

tapioks
"ENB" is not anything in cyrillic (Gaelic language actually), it's name and surname shortens of one woman which i was the big fan of more than 10 years (even if i am not any more, that time gave me a lot of inspiration and happiness).