TES Skyrim 0.266

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.266

Kickstarter do no work with russians and recent russian's laws about "terrorism sponsoring" allow to work only with ridiculous small amount of money per month. Even purchasing things from ebay or other auctions is no longer have any sence or impossible to buy (certain rare goods overpriced in times). I'm living in country ruled by jewish clowns.

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:I'm living in country ruled by jewish clowns.
Beside this statement being ridiculously antisemitic, I'm pretty sure it's not the jews' fault your country is going back to pre-Gorbatschow politics.
Just saying!

Not to talk that much about politics, but honestly what's your stance on the whole Ukraine situation?
What do you guys here about that in Russia?

kaffeekranz wrote:What do you guys here about that in Russia?
99,9% people just care about their families, money, work, etc, and not to be engaged in a war due to failure of the government. That's all. What else can they do and care about?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kaffeekranz
You are wrong. USSR politics and current are very different and changes made also. I want to get back to USSR, with all the problems of that country, people themselves were much more happy, smart, with stable future, no bums, almost no drugs addicts and their dealers, medicine, clean streets.
Ukraine? JF049 answered how russians feels like. You know what's the problem of the world opinion? Why the heck imperial ambitions and russians threat? Isn't it clear that time of kings is gone and every president and goverment have no profit from all decisions they do? Do you really believe that russians dreaming of conquests with raping foreign villager whores, lot of gold and trophies? Sounds silly to me. Everybody do what they think is right or just do something, if behavior is race specific, what is so wrong about it?

kaffeekranz wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:I'm living in country ruled by jewish clowns.
Beside this statement being ridiculously antisemitic, I'm pretty sure it's not the jews' fault your country is going back to pre-Gorbatschow politics.
Just saying!
Maybe you should read up about the Bolsheviks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Folks, i started to play Guild Wars 2 and wanna suggest it to any fans of rpg and fantasy worlds. At first look (human race, start location) i thought "what the heck?", but not all locations are so bad looking and some are very nice and beautiful by design. Game map is huge, i opened only 24% of it and traveling everywhere several days, all so different, easy to get lost (oblivion, skyrim and other games like these have very simple maps, 10 times less dense). As single playing (i ignore any guilds and other mmo specific things), it's just rpg with tons of missions and quests. My previous mmo experience was in Final Fantasy 14 which have some good sides, but sucks a lot compared to GW2, similar to comparing indie game to triple a class, even side quests have voice actors. I think it worth to try, price is equal to standart game and you pay only once.

*master*

GW2 looks great and I would get it if I had more time to play it, lol. I'll be curious to know what you think of it after playing for a while since many that comment on it say it's a lot of grinding especially in single player.

On the subject of other games, I am wondering what you think about GTA V coming out tomorrow for PC and what you think the possibilities might be with it and ENB?

88 :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm not wasting time for grinding as much as did that in Final Fantasy 14. FF have 50 levels and it took 8 days to lvlup them the same way of playing as i do in GW2. In GW2 totally 80 levels and i'm 52 now in 3 days of active playing. It's because of a lot of mini events and quests you have while traveling the world and xp from visiting new places. May be with lvl80 some stages of top gear will be available the same way as in FF14, but i don't bother about this any more, have spent a lot of time to get very high stats in FF14 and perfect rotation. Such things actually just makes game freaking hard to play, it's a big chance to steal aggro from tank and difference between other players in dungeons is very minor, it's a fight for less than 1% damage stats.

GTA5 almost don't have anything to modify from my side, all things can be tweaked in game files.

ENBSeries wrote: GTA5 almost don't have anything to modify from my side, all things can be tweaked in game files.
What about ENB for GTA5 ?

;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I was wrong. Rockstar did everything to prevent modding of GTA5, so at this moment impossible to do anything via editing game files. All my buddies modders share the same opinion, that GTA is short living like any other game whithout mods, so i do not care about modding it unless:
1) modding will be possible by changes in future patches or when drm and encryption will be hacked.
2) when game will have stable patch which works for every player.
3) i don't see much potency to modify the game, just a few minor changes without "wow" effects, just make it possible to tweak everything is definetly not for first day players, so better give it some time and see, perhaps game will be dead very soon (see p1).
4) at this moment i have so many problems, that first question is for me how not finish in suicide.