"ALPHA" - Woods ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*sensei*

"ALPHA" - Woods ENB

Woods ENB [ALPHA]

I finally decided to do a proper release of a more or less version of my ENB. Note that multiple weathers are disabled in this version for now. Also, it might still look bad during certain scenes (weathers or interiors). So please, feel free to try it and post some feedback! :)
I dont use any mods that change the lighting of the game so it might look weird with those.

Credits:

Opethfeldt - Base for my ENB settings
Kyokushinoyama - enbbloom.fx (DN-IE/GUI implementation by JawZ)
kingeric1992 - enbeffectprepass.fx
ZeroKing - effect.txt

I hope i didnt't forget anyone. If so, please tell me so i can correct it.

Installation
Just install everything like with every other ENB. But don't forget to put the "weathertest.esp" into your "data"-folder and to activate it.

Mod recommendations
Realistic Water Two (with ENB textures + Watercolor plugin)

Screenshots

Imageenb 2015_03_23 20_44_13_90 by paganmetalfan, on Flickr

Imageenb 2015_03_15 21_21_21_62 by paganmetalfan, on Flickr

Imageenb 2015_03_23 20_43_18_22 by paganmetalfan, on Flickr

Changelog
23.03.2015 - "ALPHA" Release

Download

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: "ALPHA" - Woods ENB

thanks Woods, has being a long time since your last posted your preset. i'll sure give it a go in up coming days ;) what Lighting mod would you recommend?

Flickr Gallery

*sensei*

Sweet! Ima booting up my Skyrim this weekend to try this one out. Thanks Woods!
CGI ENB

*sensei*

Thanks my friend! As i wrote in the post above, i don't use any lighting mod (expect my own weather plugin, if you want to consider it as such). But feel free to try it with your preferred lighting mod and post the result here :)
Edit: Thanks Insomnia, i hope you like it my friend ;)

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just downloaded this last night and enjoyed looking around - nice job on the visuals and hope to do more with it this weekend (which I have set aside for some ENB work). Mainly wanted to say thanks for sharing some of your talent as I have always enjoyed your shots on this site.

I made a showcase for your awesome ENB, I hope you like it! :D

*sensei*

wolfgrimdark
Thanks you very much! I hope you enjoy it as much as i always enjoyed your setups and screenshots! ;)

tru3th
Thanks for the video, it's totally awesome! Great job and beautiful music choice. :)

I'm less active when it comes to Skyrim and ENB at the moment, but i'll try to make some performance improvements in the future and to balance out some effects. Also i hope to get my work with the per weather setup done, (high specularity during rain ;) ). And again, do not hestitate to post feedback in this thread!

Hi, this is my first message on this forum. For the presentation : I'm not a modder but a (huge) Skyrim player.

Thank you for sharing your preset!
I download it after seeing the nice video of tru3th.
I spent all the evening on it. Conclusion: It is really beautiful! Very original and immersive. it is bright and gives a magical look to the game. And I really like the DOF you use. And good news, I keep good performances with a lot of 4k textures (around 45 fps in the forest). :)
I allow myself to send you a private message if I find bugs.

Great works!

*sensei*

Thank you very much for the feedback and thx for trying it!
Can you tell us what GPU you have? I'm waiting for a GTX 980 to arrive at the moment, which should be able to run my modded game smooth again :D
I expect to post updates of my setup more frequently when i can run the game properly again.

Sorry I dont know why but I cant create avatar and signature in my profile...

I have a GTX980 from MSI since few weeks and a 22" screen.
Because the name of your preset, I tested only in the forests of Falkreath and Riften. :P
Mods used for the vegetation : SFO 2 + TR grasses + Unique grasses + unique grasses plugin + cover wood (4K) + pine forest parallax from Zerwas (4K) + Tamu75 alternative aspen trees.
iMinGrassSize=25 and + fShadowDistance=8000.
With woods preset > around 45 fps in first view, a little bit less in third view.

First feedback of your preset > Unique and beautfiul in the woods. Forests seems "enchanted". You made a great work! Really nice on characters too (but sometimes in interiors there is visible neckseam on my character). When the weather is cloudy the color of the sky is a little bit curious. Nights are pretty well.

If you wich I can publish few screen on the Nexus today or tomorrow. (Nexus user = Poupoulou)