enbsunsprite.fx collection

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: enbsunsprite.fx collection

Just merged both of your shaders in mine, fantastic result.
Thanx for all you're doing, great, great job !! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Some of the moire sprites (are supposed to) interact with one another finely, so blurring in the shader would not help for every single case. I will make some more sprite versions this week. I had the best results with the "64 Spoke" ones, but I need to make the difference between light and dark subtler. I wanted to try a twirled moire variation, too. If you have any advice or suggestions for improving the sprites, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

They do interact really well indeed !
I think blurring is NOT required at all. I'll think about some possible improvements, but the result is already fantastic.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

@kingeric1992
big thanks for your great work

@Oyama
do you plan to released Pure Light & Kountervibe with these new shaders ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thank you guys for all your support, looking forward to any implantation of this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Trioxyn6666 wrote: @Oyama
do you plan to released Pure Light & Kountervibe with these new shaders ?
Yes. Kinematic as well.
kingeric1992 wrote:Thank you guys for all your support, looking forward to any implantation of this.
No, thank YOU for your work ! ;)

I've uploaded version 1.3 to the Nexus page here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61405/?

Kingeric1992, I found out how to add your Nexus member id to the mod page, so you should be able to make any changes you like or update if you wish. I think that's how it works. I have some bipolar stuff that affects my focus at the moment, and I have to attend to some vexing personal matters. I might not be able to stay in close contact with this mod in the meantime. It's just available if you wish to update, or feel free to re-release it if that's easier.

In any case, v1.3 on Nexus includes the human temporal glare shader with the spike effect, 5 new 128-spoke sun sprites for experimenting with rotation or counter-rotation, and an expanded Photoshop template with labeled layers and folders.

You can use Illustrator to make additional moire overlay layers for Photoshop. I ended up drawing curves in Moment of Inspiration 3D (a NURBs program like Rhino 3D), exporting as .AI, adding stroke styles in Illustrator, and exporting as PNGs for final use in Photoshop. I think it can be all done in Illustrator, but MoI is just easier for me, and the results are more precise.

Some other examples of moire effects are here (just food for thought):
http://imgur.com/a/P1WQW

The first image with the numbers (which I didn't make) shows how some interesting local effects can be suggested. The second image shows a moire overlay, a radial array of 128 half circles. The third image is overlayed by its own reflection. If the image and its reflection counter-rotate, then it would appear to have radiant movement outward or inward, depending on the direction. Just some ideas of different things to experiment with.

Anyway, this came out looking really great, thanks to the shader. Especially looking at it through some trees with Boris's dynamic sun. It's a little change that makes a big difference.

*master*

There's a lens flare in this film at 1:33 that really looks like your shader:
https://vimeo.com/53018096

Here's one from Fallout New Vegas - Tale of Two Wastelands:

OP, I tried to use this but for some reason it doesn't seem to work (all I'm getting is seeing the sunsprite TGA in-game, and the spectrum file not loading) because I usually put the .fx and other resource files into the enbseries directory for cleanliness.

Thanks so much!!!Looks cool.