Misc ENB compatible games

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Misc ENB compatible games

Considering the beta source engine VTMB uses, cripples every texture to pieces, they are fine.
Pre source engine doesn't even work with usual normal maps, instead it uses them like a specular map but it already uses specular maps, which makes about zero sense.
I admit I haven't figured out how that horrible piece of shit works, but we all know how shitty source games look for the last 6 years.

These skins were used with enb(bloom, dof, bump mapping+detail) + sweetfx (smaa + lumasharpen), which I would advise everybody to use.
Nvidia Inspector Ambient occlusion, high quality textures and downsampling are also advised.
- Patch 9.0 it out
- Make sure to get another cool mod with additional gameplay like clanmod or final nights.

I only included the diffuse maps in the download. Specular and normal maps made a lot of problems, which I never fixed.

I included the eye mod and my teeth mod
Characters with changes: Damsel, Lacroix, Skelter, Jack, Venus, VV, Beckett, Bertram, Jeanette

Put it into your Vampire Bloodlines folder, than it should work. Hopefully there aren't any problems.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-928 ... k.rar.html

ARK

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfuscher wrote:Considering the beta source engine VTMB uses, cripples every texture to pieces, they are fine.
Pre source engine doesn't even work with usual normal maps, instead it uses them like a specular map but it already uses specular maps, which makes about zero sense.
I admit I haven't figured out how that horrible piece of shit works, but we all know how shitty source games look for the last 6 years.

These skins were used with enb(bloom, dof, bump mapping+detail) + sweetfx (smaa + lumasharpen), which I would advise everybody to use.
Nvidia Inspector Ambient occlusion, high quality textures and downsampling are also advised.
- Patch 9.0 it out
- Make sure to get another cool mod with additional gameplay like clanmod or final nights.

I only included the diffuse maps in the download. Specular and normal maps made a lot of problems, which I never fixed.

I included the eye mod and my teeth mod
Characters with changes: Damsel, Lacroix, Skelter, Jack, Venus, VV, Beckett, Bertram, Jeanette

Put it into your Vampire Bloodlines folder, than it should work. Hopefully there aren't any problems.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-928 ... k.rar.html
Thank you much! This game is awesome :) I only played it for the first time recently so another playthrough sounds about right :)

Does ENB SSAO work ok in this game? I have an AMD card so no nvidia AO available.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

enb AO is working, dunno if for Radeon though.
But it has many many issues and you'll google quite some time to get it kinda working.
Would be cool if you guys post some screens with the new skins.

There are some texture mods and other skins for that game, too. But be careful some are the same resolution as vanilla with worse textures.

ARK

Yeah, ENB works on Radeon cards--I have one myself. It doesn't look very good though. It's super noisy and jittery no matter what settings.

*sensei*

hey dpeasent would you care to share your gothic settings with me. Was that G3 or Arcania?

*master*

способ установки | installation way

нужно изменить это | еdit this
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Alice Madness Returns\AliceGame\Config\
AliceEngine.ini

из этого | from this

PP_DesaturationMultiplier=1.0
PP_HighlightsMultiplier=1.0
PP_MidTonesMultiplier=1.0
PP_ShadowsMultiplier=1.0

к этому | to this

PP_DesaturationMultiplier=0.0
PP_HighlightsMultiplier=3
PP_MidTonesMultiplier=1.0
PP_ShadowsMultiplier=0.0

в свойствах файла выберите только чтение | in properties chose reading only
Attachments
Unzip Me.zip
(388.35 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Alice madness returns not worth modding, it's great game, but have a lot of transparent objects which dissallow any manipulations in 3d space and blending of ssao properly. Also post processing changes a lot in each location, so something generic will broke the look of the game (but sometime i hate it, damned UE crap). The only thing require changes is bloom, it very strong sometime and produce oversaturated overexposed images. I tried to make the mod for it, but came to conclusions like that after logging.

CeaRes

ENB in Runes of Magic

del
Last edited by CeaRes on 20 Jul 2015, 00:16, edited 2 times in total.