Ultimate Shader Addon for ENB (effect.txt)

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Ultimate Shader Addon for ENB (effect.txt)

@Miratheus: True, but ME 2.0 is based off the enbbloom.fx, enbeffect.fx, etc system. And some of the effects are not working due to different implementation in the old ENB versions. Take PetkaGtA DOF, it needs AlternativeDepth=0 in old enbseries.ini. AlternativeDepth=1 habits like new version depth but 0 habits differently so Petka's DOF is not compatible to Skyrim and is not needed due to the fact that enbeffectprepass.fx exists.

So do I have permission to add what's missing? I could create a second version with GUI features, how about that? Or we could do a collaboration, I'm open for everything.

@evok99: Depends. I have not much to add to this old version in particular but I ported/created many new shaders for new generation that'd fit on old one, for example a singlepass DOF shader which has far higher quality than GP DOF for example - and runs faster. I should maybe create ME from scratch, my coding abilities are much better now than they were back when I coded ME 1.4.

@Marty McFly:
Hi! Nice to see you here :) Sorry for the delay with answer...
Thanks for the advice and for the clarification about your ME, and btw thank you for the Dithering, Border and Splitscreen code that you ported from SweetFX.
About permission: If you find something in my effect.txt useful for you and you want to use it - you better ask about permission to the original authors of the effects that you want to use, because actually all of this effects not mine. I just combined and arranged them in one file with some minor edits. But I personally think that no one will be offended if you will use some of this effects in your MasterEffect suite, with credits of course.
Create a second version of ME with GUI features and create ME from scratch - sounds promising!

@evok99:
Don't know, for now I don't have any plans on new versions. I will fix reported bugs/issues if someone will find them, will make optimizations to the code if anyone will help me with this, and maybe later I will add more effects by request, will see...
Last edited by Miratheus on 26 Jul 2014, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great to hear that, will see what I can use! Probably color shift, letterbox and what I forgot yet in ME 1.5, splitscreen.
But I need help with GUI features, it's taking ages :(

@Marty McFly:
Well yeah, a lot of work needs to be done... but it's actually not as hard as it seems.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to help you with this, sorry. But I look at how much work you've already done... I think you can handle this ;)

*sensei*

Thanks for credits! :)
CGI ENB

Insomnia wrote:Thanks for credits! :)
Thanks for your contribution! :)
Actually it all started when I tried your amazing ENB. I was really impressed by its very unique cinematic style. And when I looked at your effect.txt file it inspired me to create this addon.
So this wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you very much for the inspiration!

Uploaded a version 1.1 with updated credits and minor edits to the file layout.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey many thanks for doing this and thank you VERY MUCH for the grain tip. I appreciate all and any help such as that as I simply do not know shader code that well. Great work you and all the others who contributed did and enjoying it in GSE 4.2 :)

@wolfgrimdark
You're welcome. And thank you for these words.

Hi, sorry to bother you guys, amazing stuff you´ve done here, this shader addon is my favourite, I´m using it in combination with CuteENB (ENB v0.113) I´ve been trying to combine FXAA into this addon so I can skip injecting it, but I´ve had a real tough time trying... If someone could give me a tip in the right direction I would be very happy !!!

Does any of this effects use doublepass ? should I "#include" or merge FXAA in the shaders pipeline ?

Thanks in advance !!!