TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Guzio - Yesss! I would be very glad to have your Lydia with short hair :D

Very beautiful shots! - All

aal Subtle direct light during cloudy vivd sunset sky looks amazing! ..ama goin steal dat shit.

WoodsOfYpres third image is impressive and I like the rays on the dragon!

Guzio nice pictures of overcast! You've made them dramatic instead of bland which is kinda hard imo. Very good job with balancing the volumetric rays just right!

LucidAPs I have no idea whats wrong with your bloom/dof and I'm not qualified to make guesses. But if I were you I would switch the bloom.fx file to one from another preset and see if the error still is there. If yes; try switching to another enbeffectprepass.fx and see if that makes it go away. I have never seen that issue before so other than that I'm clueless in how to help you.

*master*

@Cruncher,
I don't know what's wrong with the specular, bue yeah I agree about the blue tint ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The blue is from the IBL pulling the color from the sky I think.

That damn lod mountain in back ruins the shot. Is there any mod that forces mountains to high quality at any distance? I have Distant Detail but even that seems to have it's limits.

And a couple from Skywind

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

Hi, very nice shot all.

Guzio nice pictures
WoodsOfYpres :shock:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TK Enb :twisted:

*sensei*

majk360
Thank you for the suggestion :)

Confidence-Man wrote: Image
That damn lod mountain in back ruins the shot. Is there any mod that forces mountains to high quality at any distance? I have Distant Detail but even that seems to have it's limits.
I read on this mod page that he tried to tick 'Full LOD' on the mountains and it causes huge fps loss. Apparently it's possible, but can it be done without causing a massive performance hit?
High Definition Ivy - 2K
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz|16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1300|EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

confidence-man, wow, just wow, i know you receive this a lot, but you will release your config? or can share for tests? just asking, since you have the most impressive enb i ever see

and here some from my actual gameplay is not incredible like many here in this tread but is the max i can do for now. is opethfield v7 im tweaking a little, since is a amazing enb too :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

vangarden wrote:confidence-man, wow, just wow, i know you receive this a lot, but you will release your config? or can share for tests? just asking, since you have the most impressive enb i ever see
Haha, thanks. Actually it won't be long. I'm done fiddling around and am currently just copy/pasting values from my good weathers for each type to all the regional ones. I could probably have it done in a day if I wanted to but it's extremely tedious and my attention wanders off easily. Once that's done, that's it unless Boris releases a new version with some new effect I want to implement in that timeframe.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

confidence man that is the best news i have heard in a long time!!