Fallout 3

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Fallout 3

Wanny>>>
WoW :shock: Looks freaking Amazing Wanny, really Great job in any possible way be it composition or ENB settings by them self.

*master*

Combination of SweetFX + ENB + Tweaking weathers. Unfortunately I would like to support the weather mods out there but ENB itself cannot fix everything. I have to modify values inside weathers.

But hey coming from you that's very great. You are quite the Skyrim master to my opinion :lol: .

*master*

*master*

Sometimes I feel the FO3 community is not really receptive to simple natural looking ENBs. Guess I'll do it exclusively for myself...

*master*

So who needs more proof that Fallout engine is capable?

Last edited by Wanny on 02 Jan 2014, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks great. That's what FO3 should've looked like to begin with with all the trees and grass. Makes it look like a regular place on earth as opposed to the moon or something.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

I find it a bit funny that it's mostly the natural ENB guys that come comment here. I'm a huge fan of your work and Gionight's.

Really awesome ENB Wanny, I love ENB's that actually look realistic. I think yours may now be my favorite I've seen for Fallout so far :D

I don't know if this is the right topic to post this or not, but I do not know any other way of getting in touch with people who are proficient at using ENB's.

I recently started with a fresh install of Fallout 3 GOTY, and the first thing I did after that was download Midhrast's ENB from the nexus. I followed the detailed instructions as best as I could :

1) Downloaded the ENB file from Boris's site.
2) Extracted ONLY the d3d9.dll into my root Fallout 3 installation folder.
3) Extracted all the files from Midhrast's ENB folder into my root Fallout 3 installation folder.
4) Turned off AA, Anisotropic Filtering and Water Multisampling.
5) Made sure to check the relevant lines in Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini
6) Started the game.

The results were as follows. The outdoors looked all blurred and sort of...floaty? I don't know how to best describe it. And the indoors, well, they sort of blew up with light.

Outdoors :

Indoors :

How can I fix this? How can I make my game as pretty as Midhrast's or Wanny's screenshots? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Working on importing my shaders in FO3.

Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop