Mass Effect + enb screenshot thread

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Mass Effect + enb screenshot thread

Im gonna dump some screens running Mass Effect 1,2,3 with ENB. Actually, for now only Mass Effect 3, will install 1 and 2 later.
I made the game more colourfull + added some blueshift. All using enb for GTA SA + skyrims tonemap and some other colourfilters.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Mass Effect + enb screenshot thread

Better to post somewhere on the game forum, because here area of the deads :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What exactly do you use to get this working? GTA files with skyrim enbeffect.fx? I tried the ME3 107 version, gta:sa, and skyrim. I see the ENB text in the corner so it's loading up but I can't get any results. :(

I'd like to at least get the effect.txt working if possible to add film grain back since Bioshit took it out.

EDIT: Nevermind, for whatever reason the ME3 version works for me now, with film grain. Turns off when sprinting though. :|
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Here is what I'm able to get:

I can't really adjust anything though, it just makes it a lot darker like the gamma is increased. And whenever the camera changes, like sprinting or going into cover or using the flycam enb disables.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

Why you're screenshots are always so damn small dpeasant ? They don't even take 10 % of my screenspace.

Because it's such a waste, they look good.

@dpeasant, did you use 107beta or older enb ?
Looking at screens SSAO is turned on, right?
Can you upload your settings? I'm particular interesting in blueshift/lensing efffect.

*sensei*

Dorak
You can easily open original image if you click on the image and select view original. Theyre 1280x1024.
vejn
Im using enb for gta san-andreas(0075 or 0074 cant remember). But it tends to give out black screen, so i had to use enb for Oblivion, older version(the oldest one, in fact). SSAO is on, but its turned on through nvidia inspector. Ill give the codes for blueshift once ill be home.
So, actually, ENB only does colourcorrection and adds some nice bloom, other effects dont work.
Confidence-Man

Old enb`s dont use enbeffect.fx. I imported some codes from enbeffect.fx into effect.txt to use with 0075enb, that works almost with ANY dx9 game. I have it running on Mass effect, witcher 1-2, Total War, Dragon age series, CoD(even cod2 works), NFS shift and dozens of other.

@dpeasant
Did you write yourself effect.txt ? How can I learn to write shaders?
I know basic C++.

*sensei*

vejn wrote:@dpeasant
Did you write yourself effect.txt ? How can I learn to write shaders?
I know basic C++.
Upload your effect.txt(i suppose you use one) here, ill add some codes to it and upload back. Cause its harder to explain where to put this or that code.
Also, i cant code actually, i can only adapt ready-made code from one source to another. You dont have to know HLSL for that. just logic thinking.
______

dpeasant wrote: Upload your effect.txt(i suppose you use one) here, ill add some codes to it and upload back. Cause its harder to explain where to put this or that code.
Also, i cant code actually, i can only adapt ready-made code from one source to another. You dont have to know HLSL for that.
I tried blursharpshift http://enbdev.com/effect_en.htm but it decreased performance on some games because I have "opposite of horse power" processor.
Could you add blueshift and lens effect just for me in effect.txt and in other file effects for people who have better processors?
Thx
Last edited by vejn on 19 Mar 2012, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.