TESIV: Oblivion

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TESIV: Oblivion

astrob0y, post more!

It's a pity Boris isn't enhancing Oblivion ENB anymore. I have lighting/shadow anomalies in interiors, so that this ENB is just for screen archery. Can't play with it. I'd also want a feature like OBGE Liquid Water. No water mod comes close. But that'd be a tremendous task to implement in ENB and understandably Boris invests his time better in improving a newer game engine. If Skyblivion will be completed in 10 or so years, Oblivion will be really good looking *dream* :)

Here's a new pic. I call it "red and blue":

Forgot to post this one:

Wonderful image. Red and blue is now my facebook backdrop :)
It's a pity Boris isn't enhancing Oblivion ENB anymore. I have lighting/shadow anomalies in interiors, so that this ENB is just for screen archery. Can't play with it. I'd also want a feature like OBGE Liquid Water. No water mod comes close. But that'd be a tremendous task to implement in ENB and understandably Boris invests his time better in improving a newer game engine. If Skyblivion will be completed in 10 or so years, Oblivion will be really good looking *dream
Its for sure a pity, but then again Skyrim is mighty popular :) Lets hope for Skyblivion
I would like to suggest that you download a mod that affects the ambinet light in oblivion. Im not sure which one Im using but this one seems to be rather ok: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22819/?
Hardware: i5 4670k@4.5ghz, 8gb ram@2ghz, 680 2gb@1.25ghz (cpu,gpu and ram watercooled), 3xintel g2 ssd 80g, 5tb WD storage, Xonar Essence, Seasonic 1k Platinum, 305t@2560x1600, Software: win 8.1, Geforce 337.50 driver, UNi Xonar 1.72 Driver

The imperial isle from afar

And a bit closer

Which tower is higher? ;)

astrob0y,
I love your preset! It looks amazing plus performance is great too! Highly recommended!

Anvil & The Gold Coast

Such awsome images Quabla. I almost dont dare to upload mine because of yours :)
Here comes my small contribution,
Hardware: i5 4670k@4.5ghz, 8gb ram@2ghz, 680 2gb@1.25ghz (cpu,gpu and ram watercooled), 3xintel g2 ssd 80g, 5tb WD storage, Xonar Essence, Seasonic 1k Platinum, 305t@2560x1600, Software: win 8.1, Geforce 337.50 driver, UNi Xonar 1.72 Driver

Don't be shy astrob0y, these are a fine contribution! Hard to say which one of these is my favourite. The pic with the scenic view on the imperial city shows nicely how beautiful the flora in Oblivion is, here especialy the trees. The last pic shows that characters, when they are clad in fine armor, don't have to hide from Skyrim characters. But my favourite is probably the picture with the giant mushrooms. If I don't look I think they will start moving :)

I visited some Ayleid ruins:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Quabla

Just curious if you are using only ENB to get your results for your pics? Are you using any other shading mods? OBGE or Screen Effects?

I really like what I'm seeing, but I haven't checked out what Boris has done with the ENB code for Oblivion in a while.

Thanks