Misc ENB compatible games

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Misc ENB compatible games

Ever since Kali posted his config for Wind Waker I have playing me some gamecube games and tweaking the config for each game so I thought I would post some pics. This can also be a thread for shots of any games that are somewhat compatible with an enbseries. Most of these are from Eternal Darkness and there are a couple from Metroid Prime as well. These are basically with bloom from enb and other effects from sweetfx..

EDIT!!! Just realized this was posted in downloads. Maybe someone can move this to gallery..? boris..? sry i am an idiot :oops: :D

*sensei*

Re: Misc ENB compatible games

Some screenshots from Payday 2 with just ENBSeries Generic and a palette I made for Skyrim earlier (really fun game btw) ^^
Bloom/DOF/Colorcorrection worked, not sure about other effects. Not 100% sure on these configs yet at all lol :>

*sensei*

Some more Payday2 with Enbseries Generic^^
Modified version of Oyama´s effect.txt :D
-Added kinda my own "postprocess" (Seems I can add almost any, but with no adaption)
-Added HD6_COLORSAT
-Added Dpeasant Exposure code
-Added COLOR_GRADING
If anyone knows about a simple adaption like code, please send a PM or something :) it would be really awesome (might got one idea thou) :>
I need practice taking screenshots while shooting ^^

*sensei*

KOs Amalur.

[more]

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't understand, Amalur is classic fantasy/action game like Blade of Darkness or it's one another rpg with tons of useless quests in same places instead of traveling the world, like those german?

*sensei*

dpeasant
Awesome pictures ^^

Some tries on Dishonored, wish they put alittle more effort into their textures (looks decent at some range thou). Need alittle more adjusting, but starting to look ok I think :>

*sensei*

ENBSeries
Это помесь скайрима с диабло, скорее. Бодрый геймплей в плане драк с монстрами, прокачки персонажа + довольно большие пространства. Сюжет, конечно, просто, до какой-нибудь финалки 12-ой ему срать да срать. К слову, а енб же работает на эмуляторе пс2? Я просто помню ты писал что-то про эмули и джрпг с ПС2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

FF12 запускал на какой-то древней версии gsdx плагина, но сейчас наверно не работает уже.

*sensei*

Decided to start over with Dishonored, redid colors (less sepia and colder, without turning white to much) and tried calm that distant fog down ><
Shadows are a bit dark but working on it, well trying to :>

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:I don't understand, Amalur is classic fantasy/action game like Blade of Darkness or it's one another rpg with tons of useless quests in same places instead of traveling the world, like those german?

that game got outstanding gameplay - pure fun, especially if ure going to mix all kind of "skill branches" with chakrams. As a final result u get slasher with roleplay mechanics, its quite sad that game didnt became popular, although it really deserved that.