TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

saltr wrote:Confidence-Man, I think I'll abandon my tweaking and wait for you to finish :)
I hope not as I like yours a lot. Reminds me of Gionights.

Plus you'd be waiting forever. :(
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

Hi!

I got another version of my mod up, put it on nexus all proper and everything now.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33316/

I think I will be listening to some user feedback to help me improve it.

Nord race is totally supported, other races you will want to try them out and see how they work.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42

*sensei*

I think lighting is getting nice. For now ive adapted only 5 weathers for IBL and Skylighting. Unfortunately, interiors are to be edited manually(I mean totaly overhauled ambient and fog settings, for now ive only managed to redo every light source colours).

Sorry for the flood.

[more]

Hi.

What is that awesome guard armors mod u got on?

I only wish it had the coat of arms for the town on em.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What are people using for face/body textures? I hadn't realized how speckled Xenius' textures are until I started paying attention. For the hell of it I painted over one to get a more natural look.

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*master*

I think this is the best body/face texture right now. I'm using it and it looks great!

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

Dpeasant Just beautiful :D Such a unique look
Confidence-man you've done a great job of just painting over as you say, change the lip colour and to better hair and that and it would look very realistic 8-) I've just changed over to mature textures http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32986/

TESV 2013-03-12 22-51-04-30 by EvoFq3o0, on Flickr

Still trying to find the right balance, but can't agree on one.

*master*

Tywele wrote:I think this is the best body/face texture right now. I'm using it and it looks great!
I agree lol

*sensei*

Confidence-Man wrote:What are people using for face/body textures? I hadn't realized how speckled Xenius' textures are until I started paying attention. For the hell of it I painted over one to get a more natural look.
I tried Xenius' textures before and didn't like them for the same reason. I have used both cbbe bodies and unp bodies with various body and face textures. Either there would be wrist and neck seams or the transition from face texture to body wasn't natural...they were too different from one another. Right now I'm using the unp bodies which I have found best to work with Coverwomen face texture. I have 2 configs that I'm working on that have more bloom and ao than you use, but I'm starting another config that has lower settings. This is a pic from that. It has a mild version of sweetfx so there is more of a tint to the lips. Without that it would be more in line to the setup that you have. And it's Coverwoman version 3 that I think would look best with your config.

Lauren wrote:
Tywele wrote:I think this is the best body/face texture right now. I'm using it and it looks great!
I agree lol
Yeah, I was very happy to get this mod. I was using coverwomen type 4 ones but changing the complexion setting in face gen was too strong of an effect , tho modding those is worth looking into.

Other face mod i really like is skyrim makeup tweaks cause it lets u have the subtler effect. It got mentioned with link by chan i think some pages back but got taken down from nexus (unauthorised uploading?) so harder to find now i guess.

http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=23449

btw. I uploaded a darker specular map for fixing plastic face bug on my face mod in optional files section. I think my specular settings may be out of whack with everyones for some reason, but if u had too shiny faces before this will fix the problem.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42