Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Okay, ONE last thing :lol:

In my enbeffect, I see //float EBrightnessV2=2.5; in post process 2. In the boris one, there's the same value, minus the //, in a slightly different spot, but still under postprocess 2.

Should I copy that over?

And I'm guessing I shouldn't be editing the stuff below "EXTERNAL PARAMETERS BEGINS HERE, SHOULD NOT BE MODIFIED UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!"?

EDIT: Well, I certainly messed something up.

My whole screen is black, except a very thin L shaped white and red part from the bottom and right sides of the screen,

Here's the enbeffect.fx file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4boayb3mhr5kuol

ALso, I should have ENABLE_FLIP_INT_EXT_FACTOR enabled, as I have .126, right?

mindflux wrote:Ah, damn. Thanks, I'll get it fixed.
Actually it looks like the same mesh just in two Windhelm folders. Each mesh has the same exact date.

Sorry to add yet another reply, but the site won't let me use PMs.

I did what you suggested jawz, but none of the commands when changed seem to make a noticeable difference in game, whatsoever, regardless of if I have the flip line enabled.

Is there an ENB around that already has the water fix incorporated so I can skip all this, as I can't see to do it on my own.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Updated with a compatibility patch for users of W.A.T.E.R. - thanks to SparrowPrince for the permission to fiddle with his files.

Possible bug at Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/vilemyrinn.jpg/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, a really nice find. I'll get a fix added soon.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cannot reproduce. Which exterior mod are you using for Ivarstead? And which ENB binary?

Well I'm using RLO + CoT. Season of Skyrim ENB with 0.145 file atm. Maybe that should be a problem because I found a lot glowing plants, doors. Season of Skyrim ENB uses 0.119 binaries still. I have no clue how to fix these things through the INI settings.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Plants that glow in the shadows? I know the issue, but it's not easy to fix especially without breaking how the preset looks. Try lowering ambient lighting and/or increasing ambient lighting curve, also lower subsurface scattering to 0.0 or close to it for both night and day.

What mod are you using that alters Ivarstead? There's a lantern above the door that's not in the vanilla game.

I'm using Lanters of Skyrim All in one. Here is the pic about the plant for example.

This pic made under Markarth somewhere in the mountains. If you need an exact location I can search for you.