Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle fixes for ENB

No, I'm not going to be adding any of that additional junk to this patch. The purpose of this patch was, and still is, to fix the particle bugs because they are especially detrimental to the ENB users. The bug with doors and market stalls was so apparent with Sky Lighting that I decided to add a fix for them as well. While I was testing that fix I at first thought about fixing the carrots as well, but then I started noticing the same issue with many, many objects - vastly too many to fix in scope of this project - and decided to leave it that.

I'm still figuring out the best possible approach to tackle the issue, but yes, you can mostly get around it by lowering Rim/Back Lighting values to lower the SSS intensity. However, there are most likely hundreds of affected objects, and after doing that the objects will look pretty bland in direct sunlight due to lack of SSS. Also, as not all presets share this issue, I'm not sure it's a good solution.

Now where is the ENDORSE button? :lol:

Thank you for making this patch! I noticed those kind of bugs long before but I was just hate opening CK, not to mention working with it. So messy and unstable compare to CE3.

Even tho i managed to fix the grass by upping the AmbientLightingCurveDay and AmbientLightingIntensityDay it still looks dark during foggy weather. Have a look below.

12:30 PM during a sunny day:

12:30 PM during a foggy day:

Isn't it possible to add Grass to [OBJECT] settings? Like the Trees and some other Bushes.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

0z9x8c7v
You're welcome. The devil's in the details, eh :D

Svarog
Foggy weathers can be very troublesome, but yours actually look pretty good. There's not much you can do about grass, especially not without using CK, but you could try fiddling with the day-night detector, for example, lower DetectorLevelNight so that the settings used in foggy weathers (and rain, etc.) lean more towards the day values. Also, try how the grass responds to increasing AmbientLightingIntensityNight and/or lowering AmbientLightingCurveNight.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

MindFlux
May I suggest looking in those giant Blackreach's mushrooms ? :lol:
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Oh yes sir, not a bad idea at all. Maybe I should make them nice and dandy for K ENB? :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

MindFlux
:lol: Yep, only for K ! :D Those things are fighting my bloom settings, plz help me ! :D
.... Unless it's the other way around and my bloom's fighting giant mushrooms..... :shock: :lol:

K just landed in your box ;)
Last edited by Oyama on 18 Jan 2013, 18:15, edited 2 times in total.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

@mindflux

I tested some enb settings related to dark nights. With this fix, sparkling water was okay (controlled with low particle intensity at night)..but:

Snow Flakes and the effect of "get snowy" mod (you probably know) where still bright. ( don't know if it has something to do with particles / fire, but if so, you may fix that) :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Thanks, you'll have new weapons to go against the evil shrooms later tonight :lol:

Neuba
Thanks for the report - I'll see what I can do. Which effect of Get Snowy do you mean, the frost on the armor (I'm not even sure if it has others)?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:Oyama
Thanks, you'll have new weapons to go against the evil shrooms later tonight :lol:
Or new killer mushrooms to fight my poor bloom :lol: