Oblivion enb update

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Oblivion enb update

I purchased Oblivion deluxe version (my mod was made for very old unpatched game on dvd), not sure about it's development yet, will see.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Very cool Boris! Is your Oblivion deluxe game on disc or Steam? Just curious as some installations of Oblivion require more attention than others. I think Steam had some issues in the past. I don't remember off the top of my head though. Best of luck if you decide to work on the Oblivion ENB code. Would be really awesome I'm sure :)

Thanks for the GUI tool for Skyrim ENB :) Very nice Christmas gift!

-far327
A.K.A. - Montoya B-Factory

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's Steam version. Hope not to have as much issues installing as when developed 0.076 version, but probably that because i spend too much time to find good looking clothing, bodies and scripts.

ENBSeries wrote:It's Steam version. Hope not to have as much issues installing as when developed 0.076 version, but probably that because i spend too much time to find good looking clothing, bodies and scripts.
Don't we all.. ahaha

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not sure what happened to the poll for voting. Overnight the 2nd option for voting went from 15 or so votes to 200! Seems to me we may have a case of voter fraud. Seems nothing is sacred :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Poll removed, your first post edited.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for intervening Boris. :D

*sensei*

Oblivion was the first game that opened my eyes for Elder Scrolls series. Oblivion is an undying game, even after the release of Skyrim.
But, it was terribly buggy as I remembered it. The more you played, the more it stuttered. Especially on the 360. Barerly playable...

But...
I still love the game! :D

Boris, if you have the time and interest, create a ENB for Oblivion. This will keep the huge fanbase occupied even more!
After all, Bethesda should be thanking you for the amount of fans Skyrim still have because of your ENB.

out of curiosity!!!

What was used in those screenshots on page 2 of this thread: OBGE or ENB and what settings? It is the exact clarity, depth, etc I am looking for in Oblivion install!

HEllo Boris!

Just wanna say THANK YOU for all your hard work to improve our games! I play Skyrim, Fallout 3 and NV with ENBs.

So is it possible to implement the ENBoost technology to Oblivion? Oblivion is one of my favourits, but the biggest problem of the game is the Memory management. Even with the 4gb patch the game is terrible unstable and chrashes all 10 minutes because of memory run full.

Please let me know. THX!

Kai from Germany