Fallout 3

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Fallout 3

I had no idea this game could look this good, even with ENB :o

The whole 'post-apocalyptic' thing has never really appealed, as I prefer beauty over barren, but this looks anything but.... it IS beautiful.

I can pick a copy up for £7 or so... and I can't wait :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras
I have no idea why having copyright issues, perhaps it's just envy by some incompetent fools. You know, there are many stupid things in this world, game modders can't even develop remakes of the game with freeware distribution and even naming game (and any other product) similar to other game guarantee problems. Unfortunately i'm not living in usa to get proper compensation in justice way. But at same time this is good, because i am strict about trust and honor, for sure with my agression to bureaucracy and fake rules of society i can be only mafia leader. My conscience is clear, so i don't care.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris, one thing is sure: you are quite the character :D

In stead of emigrating to the States, becoming a mafia leader and taking over the gaming industry from the inside out: why don't you write a kind letter to Google, saying that they flagged this site as breaking any rules UNJUSTLY, because you are only writing a mod that does postprocessing, and you don't sell it either. I've known Google to be quite forthcoming in this kind of situation and they most often revert their flagging, which probably was done by a heuristics engine anyway, not a human. Don't get down in the dumps. We depend on you man. You're our guiding light here.

And a little anamorphic flare test (just added those back in). One with trichromatic, colour-adaptive flare:

And one with monochromatic blue flares:

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras
Of course i sent message to support, but appelation from google is very rare case.

*sensei*

Sorry to hear of these troubles Boris; very unfair and unjust.

I hope Google rescind this ban.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I may have to fiddle with my palette file somewhat. At times I get great skies, but at other times, adaptation washes them out considerably. Tweaking adaptation doesn't help much. It's mainly a problem when I look up to the zenith. Horizons are fine.

More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey midhras, I think I know that guy!

Boris, I just heard about your troubles with Google. I bet it's just a random kid that reported you out of envy, but it's damn unfair. I'm hoping you will eventually get the issue straightened, but whatever happens, huge respect to you and all the work you've done for the community.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@mindflux
Yeah, it's Richard D. James of course!

Okay, so testing out the new DoF functionality of the latest Binaries using one of Matso's older prepass files. Can't seem to get SSAO working, though I didn't really try. Good news is that I only get like 10fps drop with DoF in this game, in skyrim it was like 20fps. Using DoF though, I seem to get these weird vertical scan lines, it's subtle but annoying. Dunno what's causing it. You can see it in all three pics, but it's easily seen in the second and third one.

Some lines on the guy's hand, and to the left of the gun's stock:

Lines on the tin roof of the Brass Lantern:

Some lines can be seen on the light and the edge of the terminal.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Probably lines are precision problems of depth texture captured (can't find on screenshots), guess you see a lot of z-fighting artifacts too. Try to increase camera near clipping distance or decrease far clipping distance (draw distance in other words).