Fallout 3

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: Fallout 3

Posting these in teh correct thread now that there's a non-NV thread :)

More of Trillville's settings, of course :)

*master*

midhras wrote:Good stuff, Dorak. Based off TV?
Yes.

Running with " The Imaginator " too ( mostly for DOF and slow focus ), but sadly it doesn't run very well in conjuncture with ENB. Like massive performance drop.

*master*

I don't quite understand the imaginator. Isn't that just for changing little image tweaks before taking a screenshot? I mean if you're going to do that, you may as well just put your screenshots through photoshop and make better changes in there.

I always kinda thought the point of ENB screenshots was to show how good the game can look, now show how it can look after being touched on an individual basis.

I of course make exceptions for midras who turns screenshots into an art form... but even then, I shake my head :P

*master*

Code: Select all

Isn't that just for changing little image tweaks before taking a screenshot? I mean if you're going to do that, you may as well just put your screenshots through photoshop and make better changes in there.
Lol no.

You obviously don't know all the functions of the imaginator. And you're making fast conclusions.

With the imaginator, you can add distance DOF to the game. And that's the only use i have for it since the LOD looks like shit in every single Bethesda game, and there's no DOF function in Fallout ENB yet.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I think I've used the Imaginator on about 10 shots, but I've been linking to it nonetheless. I actually can't use it anymore even if I wanted, because in all my ENB's I turn off the game's original colour correction, which pretty much disables the Imaginator.

I've also integrated the HD6 colour controls in my ENB's, but I hardly ever touch those. Just knowing they're there is enough I guess. :D And you're right James, I think the real challenge has become configuring an ENB to work right out of the box on everything. I think I might cave though, and integrate multiple postprocessing methods in one ENB, and use ENBMote to switch between them in-game via hotkey.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

I turn off the game's original colour correction, which pretty much disables the Imaginator.
Exactly. That's why the only use left for the Imaginator is the DOF and slow focus ( which does a good job to smooth out the jaggies a bit ).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I tried a DoF mod that uses a selection of esp's to configure DoF, but sadly.. no dice. I thought about installing the Imaginator again, but I'll just give B. a couple days to key in the use of an enbeffectprepass.fx

More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Getting some nice results with this ENB version. I tweaked the lighting settings a bit and added MATSO bloom in the prepass. I'm using the Imaginator too, but it really doesn't do too much, unfortunately. I love it in my Skyrim setup. Got vignette blur working. Trying to get DOF working, but no luck yet...

Enjoy!

Using Trilville's preset.

Only thing is, my grass looks horrific, and I couldn't find a grass mod on the nexus. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Whoa!? Are you sure you're not running a grass mod?

Also:

bShadowsOnGrass=1

and

[Grass]
iMinGrassSize=10
bGrassPointLighting=1
bDrawShaderGrass=1
iGrassDensityEvalSize=2
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=4
fWaveOffsetRange=1.7500
fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=125.0000
fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5.0000
fTexturePctThreshold=0.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=4000.0
fGrassDefaultStartFadeDistance=2000.0
fGrassFadeRange=5000.0