Fallout: New Vegas

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Fallout: New Vegas

Once ill test it in different areas, ill release it. Each area has its own imagespace, so whats good in some Novak may look like crap in Strip.
Also, Dorak, youre a funny guy.

I'm no good at interesting shots.

mzee

Amazing work DP!! Hopefully ENB opens up more to play with.

Dorak: Maybe just learn some HLSL and do it yourself if you cant wait? DP isnt changing anything simple, he's stringing together a few custom shaders to get more control. You cant get his settings just by changing values.

*master*

he's stringing together a few custom shaders to get more control. You cant get his settings just by changing values.
Obviously. And that's why i can't reproduce them with the standard ENB .0116.

Again, it's not about " if you can't wait ", but i know the trick, and it's always the same old one ;) .
I'm no good at interesting shots.
Looks good.

*sensei*

Well, Fallout isnt skyrim, i aint gonna mess with GECK to redo all the lighting, its no use. Ill only make some small changes to the sky colour and thats it. Also, fallout has much less weather patterns and they all mostly the same. Easier.
Largest problem is to make decent readme and give credits to all those guys, from whom i took shader codes. :lol:

Lomme

Do you fellas have a recommended program for capturing high quality screenshots? I've been using FRAPS to capture as a BMP which, while nice looking, is impractical to upload due to it's filesize, so I've been then saving the images a JPG in Photoshop hoping they'd look a littler nicer than if I had just captured it as a JPG to begin with which isn't what's happening.

*master*

deadense wrote:Do you fellas have a recommended program for capturing high quality screenshots? I've been using FRAPS to capture as a BMP which, while nice looking, is impractical to upload due to it's filesize, so I've been then saving the images a JPG in Photoshop hoping they'd look a littler nicer than if I had just captured it as a JPG to begin with which isn't what's happening.
FRAPS ( capture in .png ) then use Photoshop to transform them in .jpg

*blah-blah-blah maniac*