[Skyrim] Weather TODIE enbeffect.fx

share shaders here
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: [Skyrim] Weather TODIE enbeffect.fx

Excellent guides from Goat's Eye View you posted, thanks. This and your description really cleared things up for me.

I would like to pull the split tone system into the effect.txt file if possible to separate the controls from the main enbeffect.fx stuff so as not to overly assault the user with options all in one place. I am not sure though, how to control or at what stage the effect.txt file is run. Is it always run after everything from enbeffect.fx?

If so possibly ENB LDR corrections can be moved there instead? Will have to test this.

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your knowledge of color correction. I have this image in my mind now of an advanced AI doing this in realtime. I think I want mechanical eyes now. :p

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim] Weather TODIE enbeffect.fx

Sry for the late replay, but yeah why not. One thing that I would prefer CC in enbeffect.fx in oldrim is that effect.txt is 8bit LDR where excessive color grading might cause visually perceivable color banding.