[SLE / SSE / FO4] Depth of Field

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim SE] Advanced Depth of Field

Nice work.
I'm actually porting that fireflies thing to my own bloom shader. Curious about the results.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Added some modified port of MXAO. And yes, you can use it in conjunction with the DoF, no more ENB DOF + ReShade AO artifacts, here AO is rendered before DoF and integrates perfectly. It's also very lightweight and you can use it without DoF. However it doesn't have all the fancy stuff Boris' AO got to offer, it's just a tweakable, better version of the existing AO ;)

*master*

Fantastic. I'll be implementing this as soon as it drops into CFL ENB. Thanks Marty.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh the good idea ! Thank you ! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Marty McFly wrote:Added some modified port of MXAO. And yes, you can use it in conjunction with the DoF, no more ENB DOF + ReShade AO artifacts, here AO is rendered before DoF and integrates perfectly. It's also very lightweight and you can use it without DoF. However it doesn't have all the fancy stuff Boris' AO got to offer, it's just a tweakable, better version of the existing AO ;)
(I'll reply here instead of polluting the Screenshots thread)
Thanks for this, I'll look forward to try it out, It looks already way better than what we have now! :o

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Still working on the AO/IL. Tried my best to give it a fantasy-esque blending.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice. Very nice indeed.

hello Marty,

I have problem with Dof in Skyrim SE. When I turn ON my colors settings are gone. Dof work nice but colors are problem

DOF OFF

DOF ON

Autofocus OFF and colors are back

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WTF
What do you have enabled/disabled in the file? Chromatic Aberration maybe? Do you have modified the file in any way?

Nothing. I download latest version and I use it on default settings. What now?

(edit)

OK... Now I installed base enb only with your dof and everything works fine. Before I have installed your dof + lens from Oyama, simple night/day post processing from Tapioks and Reshade. I do not know which effect was troubled but your nice DOF is OK.

(edit 2)

Issues are back but now I know where is problem. Problem is Color balance shadows and Color balance highlights settings under enbeffect. If are these settings changed after activating DOF also changes colors. I use Tapioks simple day/night post processing. I do not know if is this problem with base enbeffects but with Tapioks post processing are these settings useless with your dof.