[SLE / SSE / FO4] Depth of Field

share shaders here
  • Author

Re: [SSE / FO4] ADoF with SSAO

Marty McFly wrote:After changing the code like above, raise the first temp variable in the ingame UI, it's in enbseries.ini at the very top. Keep raising it until the blur on your hands is gone.
Thanks for the help! After raising the "Temp Variable 1" to 300, my hands/weapons were no longer affected. Much lower and it seemed the bottom of a sword wasn't affected while the tip was. I also realized that the original ENB preset author was using the 1.1 version instead of something newer, and I'm not sure why. I reverted back to the included version of your shader but still had the problem until I applied your fix.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It seems that they made some changes to the fps hand depth in some patch, because I know the original value hard-coded in 2.1 did do its job just fine, but in 3.0 which I developed much later, I use a default value that's within the range of your setting. I recommend replacing the tempF1 with the 300 now as those temp vars reset each time you restart the game.

Just as a final update, after using the 300 value in the 1.1 version that came with the ENB preset, I updated back to 2.1f, but I had to use a value of 65,000 instead. I'm not sure why it's so drastically different in the two versions but it may have to do with my other near blur settings. It works though, so no complaints.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [SLE / SSE / FO4] Depth of Field

Added oldrim version to first post. Requires one of the newer ENB dlls as it requires texOriginal which seems absent in 0.262.

Tf happend here?
Marty can you reupload the dof?

*master*

This is what happened: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6008&start=150

Boris accused Marty of stealing in response to Marty asking how the "self-intersecting" AO works. Then, after Marty demonstrated proof that he had not stolen anything, Boris doubled down.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You promised to not come back here, right? Why you keep spreading your personal drama and hysterics? Grow up and learn that people do have the right to tell what they think, even if they are wrong and it's not what others think.

EDIT: if i would like to offend somebody, i would do this directly, but seems western people are crying kids about everything they do not like to hear.

*master*

LOL

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ah. That thread is resurrected, at last. Thanx Marty ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Hi, I just installed this in my enbseries folder but when I go in game, the enb settings doesn't seem to change anything. I tried turning autofocus off, saving and restarting the game but nothing works. I have the latest enb binaries installed as well. Any help is appreciated.