[Fallout 4] Modular Shader Library for ENBSeries

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Modular Shader Library for ENBSeries - FO4

No it's not possible, at least not in the way you want it.
There is 1 define that can be used to disable the actual code and the GUI code without issues.
And that is by using #ifdef E_CC_PROCEDURAL xxxx #endif, and that's it.

Why not just have the four pixel shaders use the same GUI controls, I've done that in the past and it worked ok. Though I don't see any real reason to use a preset like that, for testing and comparing MSL setup is just fine and dandy, two code line changes and presto all new settings to mess with until you find the combination you want.

Thanks for the input,

I did start with 3 or 4 sets of code rolled all into one pixel shader so I could test every effect and compare, then separated some into different shader techniques and disabled what I don't want until I'm happy to delete the code.

I was hoping there was something along the lines of "ifdef technique11 =ps_draw", then some kind of loopback to a container above holding the spinners, much like what it does already for the pixel shaders. The if statement to hide the spinners will work though I think for simplicity reasons.

Knew it was all a bit far fetched when I dreamt it up lol.

Had no idea about code 2 weeks ago, now I'm knee deep loving it! :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Try using UI bool as section lines to help the layout.

btw, #ifdef #include #if .etc is called "preprocessor" and is evaluate before compiling shaders, so they aren't something to use for on-the-fly changes.

Ah ok. Makes sense.

Many thanks for the tip!

l00
*master*

Hey JawZ, have you plan to update your MS library anytime soon or do you know how I could avoid the depth bloom bug from your latest release (in the way that I don't use it at all but still, I can"t seem able to use some specific shaders because of it)) ?
No rush, just checking in, I love your shaders and the use of the TOD settings from the latest MSL would be a great improvement for my preset.