enbsunsprite.fx collection

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: enbsunsprite.fx collection

kingeric1992
I decided to check that problem with growing up config file, it's caused by \n in the UIName vars, because they are printed with next line, but read without it. So i recommend to remove next line symbol.

*master*

Thanks Boris! I deleted all "\n" in the UIName lines and fixed the issue! :)

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

thx. file reuploaded

How do I install this ?

And how would I uninstall if ever needed ?

Any help appreciated. Oh and also do I need a texture with this or is the best one possible included ?

Really, REALLY interested in the EYE fx, however, as of today's date, this file throws error X3086 'Texture2D' case is deprecated, then another error X3000 'texture2D' unrecognized identifier.

I'm not an expert programmer; I really only know Python and webdev languages/markup, but I opened the fx file in Sublime Text and activated C++ syntax highlighting to try to resolve the issue.

First, I want to say thank you ENBseries for making literally ANY of this possible. The fact this mod exists makes people like KingEric a legend in his own right and I really appreciate all the work you've both done so far. I really want to get this working. I can't quite figure it out from here though. The error code just says it's deprecated and I'm not sure what the solution is. I have a feeling it's related to OpenGL version but again, not totally sure. :?

Currently just running one of Veeblix's sunsprites in the Frazetta pack with the stock ENB fx file so I at least have a glare without a 6 legged bunny rabbit :D

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Edit 1: After some research, changing 'texture2D' to 'Texture2D' fixed the errors being thrown on lines 83 and 84, obviously as stated it was just a casing issue, however; Line 86 now throws a similar set of errors - THIS I can't figure out. Looks like 'sampler2D' is also deprecated but I can't find the solution. My programming environment is not ideal for trying to continue to debug this. I am literally launching the game to check the error stack. Changing 'sampler2D' to 'Sampler2D' doesn't work, using texture() doesn't SEEM to work as my knowledge of how to write and define functions and variables in C languages is extremely limited and I'm not sure where to take this from here. :| :cry:

Best,
ABSofficial

Never figured out the issue but was probably spending too much time trying to fix errors with someone else's work; Have long since switched to a preset from firemanaf known as ReEngaged with Obsidian Weathers.

Thanks once again for making all of this possible, Boris.

Can kingeric or anyone convert this amazing sunsprite shader to LE? I've tried but I don't have the skills to do it :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61405?tab=files

I would love to have it on my preset on S.E.

Thanks in advance.

If I can't post urls please tell me and I will remove it and post the code instead. Sry I'm a bit noob around

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First of all, change enbsunsprite.tga file format to enbsunsprite.bmp. And i recommend to tell author about this, maybe will release for SE this file too.
Attachments
enbsunsprite.fx
(14.04 KiB) Downloaded 499 times

Wow! Thank you so much Boris, you're the man!!

Looking at it now, I almost got it, but I was using texture in png instead of bmp, also some other code mistakes.

Thanks again!

EDIT : I compared your conversion to my try and I see the error I was making was trying to use VS and PS V5 and you used v4 .

Thanks again! I'm still a noob but learning fast :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Shader model 5 should work too.