Ultimate Shader Addon for ENB (effect.txt)

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Ultimate Shader Addon for ENB (effect.txt)

Depends on which version you need to implement. FXAA 3.11 is 3 times the same shader applied, v2 is only one pass and much easier to implement because it's smaller.

Actually, the version you used in mastereffects 2.0 it´s the one I´ve been trying to make it work with enb v113, I just don´t know what version you implemented, but boy it´s a hell of a difference with the "stock" 3.11 that´s around the web, it has better subpixel antialiasing, and altough it´s butter smooth it doesn´t loose any detail !!! There´s one major problem with it, it gives me the red sky and white objects bug at certain angles, on every version of enb from 108 to 262, I guess I´ve lost hope and started leveling again, maybe i´ll try again next year

Thanks for your awesome work man, I´ve seen pics of your work with GTA and is amazing indeed !!!

Don´t stop !!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Very nice work !!
And thanx for the credits !! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

Thank you for this excellent add-on to ENB! I have problems though. For whatever reason, LumaSharpen does absolutely nothing to sharpen my image, regarding of strength and clamp values. It also changes image brightness slightly. I am very confused and puzzled by this... I use the latest RealVision ENB and I also tried Vanilla ENB, but in both cases, no sharpening took place and the image became brighter when LumaSharpen = 1.

@Oyama
Very nice words from a true master! I'm glad you like it! :D

@MonarchX
I just tested my addon with latest RealVision ENB and LumaSharpen works fine, and I didn't notice any issues with brightness.
It seems like the problem is somewhere in your setup, maybe ENB is installed wrong...
Check RealVision Nexus page for detailed instructions and try to reinstall it from scratch:
1) First delete from game folder all ENB related files including enbseries folder
2) Install RealVision exactly as it says on the description page
3) Copy into Skyrim folder latest ENBSeries binary file (d3d9.dll) and enbhost.exe file
4) And then copy (also into Skyrim folder) my effect.txt

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Any chance you could add sepia to it?

Just wanted to say thank you. :D I added this to my extensive modification of Project ENB for 308 binaries... and the game now looked better -- much more clarity than the old effect.txt --- I have to readjust everything else such as CloudIntensity*.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Still looking for anyone that could add sepia and Luma based bloom

Im using this effect.txt on my GTA San andreas settings but it looks like it has all the time dithering on even though its disabled

Is this available for SSE? Cheers