[REQ] Saturate Sky Only?

share shaders here
  • Author
*sensei*

[REQ] Saturate Sky Only?

Hello!

I have DisableWrongSkyMath=false as I cannot live with setting that to true (introduces a lot of oddness that I dont like). But I would like to saturate the Sky Gradient (sunrise, day, sunset) more than the setting in ENB GUI would allow (would be very nice if desaturate settings could also go negative to saturate btw)

Is there any way to saturate ONLY the Sky gradient, pref. by Sunrise, Day, Sunset? I'm sure in enbeffect.fx a line of code can do it, but I am at a loss to how. I dont mind to figure out the code myself, just need pointer to where.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [REQ] Saturate Sky Only?

Increase gradient curve, it looks closer to saturation. I will not make saturation for sky, it's already oversaturated and saturation math itself is not the part of physical lighting.

*sensei*

Curves cant solve this, unfortunately... Only works with DisableWrongSkyMath=true, with false curve raise brightness too much at same time as saturation, I need only saturation which would make sky also slightly darker ... DisableWrongSkyMath=true doesnt work well with Climates of Tamriel, only with Vanilla weathers. Works in CoT Clear and Overcast weathers, not in CoT Cloudy weathers. Sky too oversaturated to deep dark blue and horizons too dark, very ugly result... changing that to look good in Cloudy looks ugly in Clear and Overcast.

But OK understand this is no concern for you, you fixed Vanilla weather bugs - CoT has own weather problems, I will try and find solution.

Best,
prod

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't understand you. If CoT is fine with DisableWrongSkyMath, why to bother me if it's not good regarind colors, so you need saturation? Edit it then, it's not my business.