ENB bloom disabled when using "game colour correction"

share shaders here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB bloom disabled when using "game colour correction"

I do too, too a degree and I also prefer (most of the time) to have the overall scene lighting to "pop" more, mostly at least but it changes with the "season" more or less. Fine-tuning is the worst but also the best part as it takes so long to really get that right combination of color and light rendering but when you do it's pure "gold".

Sure I always have time to spare for a fellow modder ;)
No there isn't anything wrong with your ini file it's just the classic Light Bulb limitation per mesh that is kicking in there, 3 or 4 light bulbs can only emit light on one and the same mesh, add one more and the mesh won't have any light cast on to it by any of the light bulbs surrounding it.
Are you sure you removed every light source edit that was done to that interior and which mod did you remove them from RLO or ELE? My light bulb/source changes does not cause any flickering, at least not in my latest build of ELE - Light Bulbs.

As for the coloring of the fire it's probably caused by RLO's per location coloring where they use different color tint. Check the imagespace values with the php console command and compare them between the 2 areas to see if there is actually a different color tint applied to it, then again it can also be different values in the lighting template.
It was good enough to showcase what you where talking about and besides even if you upload a 1080p flick onto youtube it will be compressed and lower the quality of the video either way.

I'm still a bit unsure as to which esp files you have installed and running though, with your TES5Edit adjustments.

Thanks a ton for that, really great of you for sharing that "tool" with me :) It will serve as a good overall tweaking hall both for CK edits and in game edits as well I would think.

EDIT;

By the way in terms of saturation and not judging by any washed out colors, the level of saturation you have in the previous exterior shots is good, not too high and not too low just about right ;)

To clarify my internal lighting mod setup, here's what I use (listed in load order)...

RLO: Major City Interiors
RLO: Major City Exteriors
RLO: Minor Cities and Town Interiors
RLO: Dungeons
RLO: Dawnguard Interiors
ELE Spell and Torch Lighting
ELE Light Bulbs
Custom .esp which resets all Imagespaces white level, brightness, and contrast to "1.0".

I then load the RLO files into TES5EDIT and use the following approach...

1) Remove any Imagespaces subcategories.
2) Remove any Lighting Template subcategories.
3) Remove any Faction subcategories.
4) Check each Cell category - if changes in Sub Block are only to Imagespace reassignment then I remove the cell, if changes to Sub Block also have "Temporary" and / or "Persistent" sub catergory then I leave it alone.
5) To clarify - leave all "Light" sections alone.

In very basic terms, what this actually results in is...

Major City Interiors: remove all Faction, Imagespace, and Lighting Template entries.
Major City Exteriors: do nothing.
Minor Cities and Town Interiors: remove all Imagespace and Lighting Template entries.
Dungeons: remove all Cell, Imagespace and Lighting Template entries.
Dawnguard Interiors: remove all Lighting Template entries.

This approach generally works well, but there are some Sub Blocks which have been left alone due to containing modified "placed objects" (which I do want) but also contains reassigned Imagespaces (which I don't want) - but so far I've not bothered manually "correcting" this issue in CK due to the large amount of cell IS reassignments - no noticable issues in game, well not yet anyway. Perhaps will do this task sometime soon.

It's by no means ideal, and if RS only adjusts light source information without changing IS and Lighting Templates then I'll very much consider using it instead of RLO.

Having a break from Skyrim modding today (rare occurrence) as not feeling 100% - will resume my ENB / CK tweaks tomorrow and add a touch more saturation to things, like you said, to give it that "pop"!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok, thanks for the detailed list of used files and the approach you took to remove edits. Makes it more clear now as to what might be the cause for any problem I might find on my end that I can correct if possible.

Relighting Skyrim only edit placed light bulbs, their placement in the cell, Light intensity and radius and in some interiors cells disable certain light sources as it is not possible to add the needed amount of light to all light sources, and in some very rare instances 1 or 2 light sources have been added to bring a better over lighting environment.

No other lighting type/method is touched in any of the RS files.

Taking a break from time to time is a good way to recharge ones "battery" and also helps in not losing interest of modding.

*sensei*

Sounds alot like what I did with Relighting Skyrim and ELFX... except that I copied in the color values from ELFX to make sure that ALL lights are uniform across the world!

Its easy to maintain at least! Only slight bugger about it is that I should create a sounds of skyrim patch for my custom Relighting skyrim to get sounds in the locations only it touch.
But meh... there are so many small fixes I should make to my list that I cba to do atm!