Ideas for postprocessing?

share shaders here
  • Author

Re: Ideas for postprocessing?

ENBSeries wrote:If you stop working on histogramm or similar things, let me know, i'll do myself probably.
go ahead, i have too much to learn and too little time. will you do it in the binary or in fx shaders?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't know, probably in binary to keep shaders unchanged.

actually i would love to have more custom textures taht we can write into and later sample from them. ithink we only have the bloom texture now under our control in shaders? even 1 or 2 additional textures opens up much more possibilities in shader.

another thing may be to have average adaptation, max adaptation and adapt sensitivity all in shader, now we only have a fixed adapt as set in the ini. i always want multiple adapt with different sensitivity so that i can calibrate different parts of the image. just give me the average and max adapt and sensitivity, i can compute by myself. i understand if you find this idea terrible as i can see it breaks the backward compatibility with old shaders, just a nice to have for me.

EDIT: it won't break anything if you keep everything just make adapt average, adapt max and adapt sensitivity available in enbeffects.fx, guess it would be a small effort?