Motion Blur on Deus EX Human Revolution?

share shaders here
  • Author

Motion Blur on Deus EX Human Revolution?

Hi. Just got this game on Steam and the ENB for this one really makes it hips better... however I'm missing some motion blur when looking around. Any way to add it? I hopelessly tried to add the EnableMotionBlur line on the ini file but it did do anything obviously.

Any help?

Cheers

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Motion Blur on Deus EX Human Revolution?

I can't modify the game, it latest patch work when it likes with my mod and don't want to search where the problem is. May be next time i'll do changes when start to play it (as not played, almost).

Hi.

Maybe my post was a bit confusing. Not sure what you mean by "I cant modify the game".

What I am after is just the motion blur effect. You added that in games like GTA San Andreas and Resident Evil 4... both games didn't have motion blur originally and it was added by the mod.

Same scenario here. Deus EX doesn't have any motion blur and I thought the mod could provide some just like it did with other games.

Sorry if I am saying something absurd and the game require something extra in order to implement a motion blur effect.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Without programming it's not possible and as i said - can't modify the game, it produce driver errors and bsods, i care about health of hard drives.