Anarmophic like bloom effect.txt request

share shaders here
  • Author

Anarmophic like bloom effect.txt request

It would be nice if someone could make an Anarmophic like bloom via effect.txt that is single pass(I would like something like that to use it for my NFS Most Wanted ENB) ,thank you :)

Re: Anarmophic like bloom effect.txt request

aksine wrote:It would be nice if someone could make an Anarmophic like bloom via effect.txt that is single pass(I would like something like that to use it for my NFS Most Wanted ENB) ,thank you :)
effect.txt is LDR and sigle pass, it's almost impossible to get a nice lens flare.

gp65cj04 wrote:
aksine wrote:It would be nice if someone could make an Anarmophic like bloom via effect.txt that is single pass(I would like something like that to use it for my NFS Most Wanted ENB) ,thank you :)
effect.txt is LDR and sigle pass, it's almost impossible to get a nice lens flare.
Its LDR? (I didnt know :( ) ,Even a crude one via contrast (similar what boris did for Deus Ex HR) would be nice ,but thanks for the reply anyways

aksine wrote:
gp65cj04 wrote:
Its LDR? (I didnt know :( ) ,Even a crude one via contrast (similar what boris did for Deus Ex HR) would be nice ,but thanks for the reply anyways
non-HDR. :)
Lens flare needs a brightness threshold which is requred HDR to work.

gp65cj04 wrote:
aksine wrote:
gp65cj04 wrote:
non-HDR. :)
Lens flare needs a brightness threshold which is requred HDR to work.
Oh :( ,damn

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=588

Sorry for being desperate :( ,Boris said it might be possible?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@gp65cj04: no matter if it is difficult to detect light sources as Boris said in the link the guy above posted, my anamorphic shader is looking pretty good but has to be adjusted depending from daytime. If I'd be able to get the overall screen brightness (like ScreenLevelDay) it would be much easier to make this effect strong at night and not visible at daytime.
We just would need an example how to translate e.g. the default IV bloom to effect.txt (I saw the enbbloom is multipass and older ENB versions don't support multipass, this is the main problem I have at translating enbeffect HBAO code to effect.txt because it uses multiple passes), then it would be easy to transform the other bloom techniques out there. There are some real skiller out there, it won't be such a big quest to make this, or am I wrong?
Last edited by Marty McFly on 11 Sep 2012, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

Why do you adress this to iCELaGlacE? He hasn't wrote a single post in this topic...

CosmicBlue wrote:Why do you adress this to iCELaGlacE? He hasn't wrote a single post in this topic...
Umm yeah ,Cosmic is correct lol ,Returning to topic but you can use texture based threshold (like white part of palette only inputed ) (Im not sure ) ,to detect light sources