TES Skyrim/Fallout New Vegas : Bokeh Depth of Field - 0915v2

share shaders here
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim/Fallout New Vegas : Bokeh Depth of Field - 09

the noise grain is killing SMAA XD~

excellent work anyway!

Skyrim: gp65cj04's Bokeh Depth of Field - modifyed

Modifyed version of gp65cj04's Bokeh Depth of Field.
  • Reallistic CoC radius over depth curve shape. I.e. when focusing far away, DoF increases (blur less noticable). When focusing to something close, DoF decreases (blur increases faster with distance from the focus plane).
  • DoF effect properties are now physically-based (Aperture and Film height)
  • Manual focus distance in-game control* (Use 0 + PgUP/PgDN or Variable 0 under TempVariables in Shift+Enter enb options menu).
    *Only when AUTO_FOCUS id disabled in *.fx file (just comment "#define AUTO_FOCUS" line).
  • Manual tilt-shift angle and axis vertical offset in-game control.
    (To change angle Use 8 + PgUP/PgDN or Variable 8 under TempVariables in Shift+Enter enb options menu
    To change axis offset Use 7 + PgUP/PgDN or Variable 7)
Almost everything else is untouched.

Can download from my dropbox (still can't post off-site url's):
htt*p:/*/dl*.dr*opb*ox.*com*/u/*497*366*92/*enb*eff*ect*pre*pas*s.fx

Good job! Much better for screenshots, would be perfect if there was a control for aperture ingame too

but it disables the lastest version of image lighting, is it some conflict or because the new enb has that effect on the prepass file?
(I'm talking about this mindstalker prepass, OP's works fine with image based lighting)

Techuser wrote:Good job! Much better for screenshots, would be perfect if there was a control for aperture ingame too
Uploaded new version with ingame aperture control (link is the same).
Use 8 + PgUp / PgDown or Variable 8.
Techuser wrote:but it disables the lastest version of image lighting, is it some conflict or because the new enb has that effect on the prepass file?
(I'm talking about this mindstalker prepass, OP's works fine with image based lighting)
Very strange. I have no idea what's wrong with IBL.
Now I am playing Skyrim with enb v. 0.152 and with my enbeffectprepass.fx and IBL works just fine for me :?.

In the default enbeffectprepass file there is just default one-pass 16-tap dof shader...
As I know, enbeffectprepass.fx couldn't affect IBL or anything else. It's applyed to the rendered picture after all built-in enb effects.

Tried again and it's working, weird!
and good job getting the aperture on it too

Wow thanks mindstalker! Adds much more depth to the feel of the DOF.

Hi, I'm here just to say "THANK YOU" to all the people working on this project. My experience in Skyrim is completely changed since i first used your ENB. This modification is just the cherry on top the cake. The camera focus, based on the distance from the focal point is awesome. It's just a little too needy compared to the standard ENB to be played with the DOF on. Can you tell me which are the variables to reduce its quality and get back some fps? Anyway, I'm enjoying every second spent in those dungeons! Thank you so much.

I've noticed that the film grain is lacking, no matter how high i set the values. Any ideas on why is this happening?

johndoe0 wrote: Can you tell me which are the variables to reduce its quality and get back some fps?

Code: Select all

#define DEPTH_OF_FIELD_QULITY XX
Where XX is desired quality level (integer from 1 to 9). Level 1 means lowest quality and best performance.
johndoe0 wrote:I've noticed that the film grain is lacking, no matter how high i set the values. Any ideas on why is this happening?
Oops... :oops:
I've accidently disabled last two passes of shader. :roll:

Uploaded corrected version. Link is still the same:
htt*p:/*/dl*.dr*opb*ox.*com*/u/*497*366*92/*enb*eff*ect*pre*pas*s.fx

Thank you very much!