Right, another one of these threads.
The good news, is that I've got pretty much all of it's enbeffect.fx ported and compiling on Oblivion. Trouble is, the default values for the adjustable variables are complete wank. It's all dark, blurred and washed out. See for yourselves.
Here's the current incarnation of the script (v5): https://pastebin.com/1qdLSgi8
So many damn variables to slog through. Eugh.
Edit1: Went and tried changing each variable at a time. None of them made much of a difference, except for changing the PaletteDay and PaletteBrightnessDay variables. Setting both of them to 1.5 or so allowed some colour to get through.
Edit2: Changing EToneMappingOversaturationV3=60.0 to 1.0 had a similar effect:
After screwing around with a bunch of ToneMapping variables, I got this:
Still washed out as all hell, though.
Edit3: Fucked about with the tonemapping vars some more, no idea what I was doing. Doing that after increasing the Gamma vars a bit got me this:
Progress, but nowhere close to being as shiny as the original for Skyrim.
Edit4: Increasing the PaletteDay variable to 1.45 worked wonders:
Now I just wish there was a quality bloom kicking around. They all look similar to the default ENB bloom, and it's kinda...Meeeeh. Really liked Prod80's depth bloom
Edit5: Got the settings looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. Also added a bit of HPD Tonemapping to smooth things out, and some of SweetFX's Vibrance to gain some colour back.
Shouldn't take too long to get the right interior & night values, now that I've got the day values to work from. Still want me some quality bloom though.