Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

Thanks. Tried to repro again but still no luck. For you, is it happening everywhere? I guess you haven't found a setting that would affect?

If you lower the brightness via ENB, does the image look more or less as it should?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Added the first version of optional Waterfalls and Effects Add-On.

Some impressions:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uh yeah, that looks fucking great.
Your work is very appreciated mindflux!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great, but I promised myself not launch Skyrim this week. I will resist ;)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh, you're trying to get something actually useful done? :D I haven't been able to use much time for modding either but maybe it's for good.

Thanks, Pfuscher!

*master*

Oh hot dang digitty. Any chance this could have static non-flowing lakes akin to RWT option? Or would that create compatibility / conflict issues with worldspace and cells?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The problem is that the dumb game uses the same water type for both rivers and lakes so yes, to create something like that you would need to edit the worldspaces and cells, creating plenty of compatibility issues. Not sure whether it’s worth it if only a few people could use it at the end.

hey,coming back for that underwater issue,looks like anything over 0.5 for the Tint setting in the [underwatter] section causes that,also good job on the watterfalls they look nice!

also what i've seen since playing with this alot more is weird perfomance drops on high tesselattion setting even tho i'm on a rtx 2080 and a 8600k at 5hgz,but i have a very heavy modded game so that might play a part aswell.

danutzmcro wrote:hey,coming back for that underwater issue,looks like anything over 0.5 for the Tint setting in the [underwatter] section causes that,also good job on the watterfalls they look nice!

also what i've seen since playing with this alot more is weird perfomance drops on high tesselattion setting even tho i'm on a rtx 2080 and a 8600k at 5hgz,but i have a very heavy modded game so that might play a part aswell.

Just to reiterate, changing tint from [Underwater] to .5 and lower gets rid of the underwater white-out!

Thanks so much for the effort on this Water! I have always stayed away from RW2 and this looks outstanding.

Can ENB Waters version 14/6/2019 be used with the SkyrimSE 1.5.73? The recent 1.5.80 supposedly changed something in shaders making some ENB presets behave oddly.
I still use 1.5.73 because it's too much work to update every DLL I use to newest SKSE/SE and not every SKSE based mod I use is updated yet.