Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

Would it be possible to get an update to the Needs mod variant? Getting around to updating this finally but I use a needs mod ._.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure thing, I'll update later today or so.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Updated.

Thanks!

Just to make sure: There were no other changes besides the ineed patch update?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unless I messed up, no.

Hi mindflux, hope you're doing well! I noticed that you published Water for ENB on Nexus and one of the usercomments caught my eye: "Just overwrite Realistic Water 2 with this mod and disable this mod's plugin. You get the great meshes and textures with all RW2 waterflow features, color, and fixes."
I would like to try this solution but since Im also using Dyndolod Im wondering how to do this properly (since Water for ENB is considered a masterfile)? One suggestion was to create a "dummy esp" but I have no idea on how to do this or if it will even work... So I thought I would check with you first to get your expert-opinion. 8-)

Oh, my username on Nexus is "Didelididelidoo" btw. Cheers. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, I'm not familiar with DynDOLOD at all so can't really help. So much for an expert opinion :lol:

Haha, no worries, lll figure it out somehow! :D

MindFlux, them water parameters you posted in the OP still what you recommend ? I'd like to try out your newest and greatest !

The issue is, I've had the water for a while now, and I picked Nordic Blue, but I swear its not that blue. It looks mostly clearish/whiter. So figuring my water settings or something.

Also is the dirt like stuff in the water flow normal for everywhere ? I see it in all water. And I don't see that in the screens for every place. I want mine like the screens

Thnx brother